Zion signature shoe leaked (Update: Fully revealed)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what type of bowl of fruity pebbles is that??? no homo but lil nas x's shoes are better than those.
lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-2.jpg

and im not religious so i dont care about the theme, but the design and colorway is way better. nike needs to sue itself for that zion colorway.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
what type of bowl of fruity pebbles is that??? no homo but lil nas x's shoes are better than those.
lil-nas-x-satan-shoes-2.jpg

and im not religious so i dont care about the theme, but the design and colorway is way better. nike needs to sue itself for that zion colorway.

:dwillhuh:Those aren’t lil Nas X shoes. Those are Air Max 97s that were customized by Nas X and MSCHF. And Nike owns Jordan, why would they sue for a color way?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:dwillhuh:Those aren’t lil Nas X shoes. Those are Air Max 97s that were customized by Nas X and MSCHF. And Nike owns Jordan, why would they sue for a color way?
im aware. but they should have just collab'd (with nas x) instead of them rainbow shoes in the OP. those are horrible.

and yes jordan is a subdivision of nike, thus the joke. they should have sued themselves for that. look at them shoes. what can you wear with that? its all over the place.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y’all gon turn around and feen :sas2:my bet is on the corporation

No, because they're terrible.

This shoe isn't made for any off court appeal. From the cheap materials to the design, this is strictly for basketball. They didn't even try with this one.