"Zion is already the #1 pick. time to sit out the rest of the season" - T Mac and Pippen

killacal

Banned
Daps
While I'm not as convinced he has the 1st pick as sewn up as Scottie and T-Mac are, I can't think of any compelling reasons, besides personal ones, for him to not shut it down. I guess there might be "character" criticisms that could arise from it. Once he gets that inevitable extension on his rookie deal does he play as hard if his team isn't in contention? How committed is he to the team and to winning? Those are things I could see the Skip Bayless types tryna run with, but I can't see a real reason for him to risk injury (especially with his style of play) if the bag is essentially secured.

The endorsements are locked up already. He'll have his pick. But a legendary NCAA Tournament run could have this guy being a top 3 player in terms of popularity in his rookie season:patrice:
Nba teams don't give a fukk about skip so why would anyone:skip:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yeah I'm a Duke fan and I wouldn't blame him for shutting it down and start making some money for his likeness in meantime before the draft.

if that shyt happens and it opens Pandora's Box for it to start happening in hoops :banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You're gonna deal with it:umad:

You’ll be aight.

:mjpls:

Will I?

:mjcry:

Am?