"Zion is already the #1 pick. time to sit out the rest of the season" - T Mac and Pippen

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
While they’re right from a strictly financial perspective as far as risk vs. reward, you have to take into account the potential value winning a national title could do for Zion. That may mean little to nothing for him, or that may be a big deal. That would be a question for him.

Potential value as in...?

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
While they’re right from a strictly financial perspective as far as risk vs. reward, you have to take into account the potential value winning a national title could do for Zion. That may mean little to nothing for him, or that may be a big deal. That would be a question for him.
did winning the title in 2012 make AD one extra $, tho?

I'd rather shut it down instead of becoming the next Nerlens Noel

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Yea I’m sure that means a lot to melo as he sits and waits for a phone call that may never come. :francis:

fukk risking your health and playing for free. A college championship is for accolades and boosters, but an nba check takes your momma out the projects. One slip and a torn Achilles or acl ruins your life.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If Zion and RJ did this it would force the NBA and the NCAA to change the rule sooner than later
The ncaa doesn’t have a rule. And how does this force the NBA to do anything? The NBA doesn’t need Zion or RJ Barrett right now.

If the NBA changes anything it’d be because they want to not because their forced to do anything.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Can you imagine an 18 year old kid sitting and "resting his body"... This is the time to push and see what he can do.