Zimmerman juror now comes out and says he got away with murder

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
laughing at all the people who're still angry about this two weeks later. she still exonerated him of guilt, you nitwits. who cares?

Acknowledge that people are still angry and then ask who cares :heh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This is my last response to you....how about him getting out the car following him? Why don't you look up the requirements to convict of manslaughter in FL.
i did. he said he stopped following when told. nobody could prove he was lying about that

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I can't take this case anymore. Im suspending my media intake of anymore of it. It just makes me too mad.

RIP Trayvon.
pretty much i don't want to hear shyt from anyone else involved with this trial unless they're talking about doing a Re-trial. if not sit down somewhere and shut up.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of All, We don't know if legally he had the right to shoot Trayvon. No one knows what happened during the altercation. That was the problem with this case and the reason why it was a waste of time bringing it foward without the initial grand jury to see if there was a case against Zimmerman. I completely agree that the trial turned into a dog and pony show

Also Stand Your Ground had nothing to do with the Zimmerman case. Stand Your Ground only comes into play once you know definitively who started the altercation.

With your basic self defense in a criminal case, there is a duty to retreat before you can use any kind of force and be justified for it under the law.

Stand your ground is derivation of the Castle Doctrine which says that you have no duty to retreat if you are attacked in your home. Stand Your Ground brings the Castle Doctrine to the outside of one's home

Stand Your Ground basically is that there is no duty to retreat once someone starts an altercation with you anywhere. You can use deadly force only when someone starts a fight and you are scared the other person may kill you.

The Judge usually determines according to the fact whther this is a stand your ground case and can dismiss the case. The Defense in this case did not bother to have a Stand Your Ground hearing with the judge because there was no solid facts to determine what happended in the altercation for the judge to make a decision.

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

By the book, he's at the very least guilty of manslaughter because he did not retreat. People really think Trayvon kept throwing bows once the gun came out. All you have to ask is who do you think screamed help, and why? No grown man, who outweighs a child by at LEAST 105 lbs is screaming help if he's locked in a MMA ground grapple. He's simply going power out and choke the kid out, or slam him and get away. Zimmerman's p*ssy ass shoots because in my opinion, he had all intention of shooting Trayvon soon as he got out of the vehicle. Hence, one in the chamber.

But yet Zimmerman suddenly has the strength to pull a family of four from a burning vehicle!

You know what,,, let me stop. Too many caaacs in here and we cant neg anymore.