Zimmerman juror now comes out and says he got away with murder

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
The fact the prosecution allowed for an all soccer mom jury proves they were negligent in the jury selection proccess. GZ defense team picked this jury :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like I been saying. Legally he had the right to shoot Trayvon and if the Jury would have found him guilty he would have appealed it and got it overturned. That trial was a dog and pony show. Stand your ground is basically a law that says if somebody makes you afraid in a confrontation you can legally kill them and its acceptable.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
laughing at all the people who're still angry about this two weeks later. she still exonerated him of guilt, you nitwits. who cares?

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Like I been saying. Legally he had the right to shoot Trayvon and if the Jury would have found him guilty he would have appealed it and got it overturned. That trial was a dog and pony show. Stand your ground is basically a law that says if somebody makes you afraid in a confrontation you can legally kill them and its acceptable.

First of All, We don't know if legally he had the right to shoot Trayvon. No one knows what happened during the altercation. That was the problem with this case and the reason why it was a waste of time bringing it foward without the initial grand jury to see if there was a case against Zimmerman. I completely agree that the trial turned into a dog and pony show

Also Stand Your Ground had nothing to do with the Zimmerman case. Stand Your Ground only comes into play once you know definitively who started the altercation.

With your basic self defense in a criminal case, there is a duty to retreat before you can use any kind of force and be justified for it under the law.

Stand your ground is derivation of the Castle Doctrine which says that you have no duty to retreat if you are attacked in your home. Stand Your Ground brings the Castle Doctrine to the outside of one's home

Stand Your Ground basically is that there is no duty to retreat once someone starts an altercation with you anywhere. You can use deadly force only when someone starts a fight and you are scared the other person may kill you.

The Judge usually determines according to the fact whther this is a stand your ground case and can dismiss the case. The Defense in this case did not bother to have a Stand Your Ground hearing with the judge because there was no solid facts to determine what happended in the altercation for the judge to make a decision.

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
so what the bytch was the only minority juror, bytch u couldve used that as an opportunity to get this fat racist pig put in jail! :pacspit:

Idiot!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
she and the other jurors that spoke out (not b37) made it a point to say they did what was required by law. they probably all wanted to see zimmerman fry for all we know but their hands were tied. no proof

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I really wish i could shoot the jurrors and the damn prosecutor

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
fukk that hoe bytch.
2dkbc0p.gif

Word to Nino Brown

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I can't take this case anymore. Im suspending my media intake of anymore of it. It just makes me too mad.

RIP Trayvon.

That's the best thing to do. There is a hidden agenda behind this case to distract and cause chaos in the black community, and this is not a case that black peoples resources need to be devoted to when you got cities like Detroit going bankrupt and sht like that...lol look at how the media continues to broadcast daily roundtable discussions about this case two weeks after the verdict was made :what:...and now this idiot juror wants to rile nggas up this morning with the stunt she just pulled...for what?