Zimmerman juror now comes out and says he got away with murder

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
And now She sayin she cant sleep ....no fuks given.

She was put in a position to do right and instead she follows this cac made ideology that even though zimmerbytch didnt follow direct orders and killed an innocent kid, that in a court of law it cant be proven.

So i guess trayvons funeral didnt happen, and zimmerman admitting to following him and killing him isnt enough proof? So they just give him his gun back and send him on his way

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
this whole situation is some of the dumbest shyt to ever happen.

but to this specific point, this women is an idiot. simple and plain. people want to protest the law, that jury made the decision. in a situation like this, you don't cave just to get the verdict out there. i don't know exactly what happened in that room but i would bet that someone sold out.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this whole situation is some of the dumbest shyt to ever happen.

but to this specific point, this women is an idiot. simple and plain. people want to protest the law, that jury made the decision. in a situation like this, you don't cave just to get the verdict out there. i don't know exactly what happened in that room but i would bet that someone sold out.

LOL, sold out? The jury of six had FIVE white women. They would have sold out, if it was a guilty verdict. I didn't have any faith in this bytch to begin with.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
LOL, sold out? The jury of six had FIVE white women. They would have sold out, if it was a guilty verdict. I didn't have any faith in this bytch to begin with.

heck yeah she sold out. if she's going to come out and say it was murder on TV? why couldn't she stand by that when it mattered. she could have waited and a better jury could have been selected.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heck yeah she sold out. if she's going to come out and say it was murder on TV? why couldn't she stand by that when it mattered. she could have waited and a better jury could have been selected.

What you're saying is true, but this trial, and I mean everything was setup and corrupt from the get-go. Hell, I could listen to the tape of the person screaming 'Help' who was OBVIOUSLY Trayvon and convict him strictly off of that. But, it is what it is...we can't ask the Devil to be fair to us. Doesn't work that way.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk that hoe bytch.
2dkbc0p.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This turncoat bytch is just trying to cover her tracks to prevent the negative backlash she is receiving as the lone minority juror who sided with the other 5 CACS that allowed Zimmerman to get away with murder & go free.