Superstar
Daps
Sad and that's why I ride for black excellence

It's not over yet Dept of Justice can still go after Zimmerman tho

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It comes to no surprise though black life in America is not and never has been held in the same regard as whites, you can miss me with the national anthems, support our troops movement and the national holidays.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

:snoop:

Man, I said it's messed up. But honestly, the only people that know what happened that night is Zimmerman, Trayvon, and God (if you're an atheist then Trayvon and Zimmerman).

I'm not going to act like I'm floored by this verdict. If it was my lil brother (I have 2 by the way) I would care more obviously.

:manny:

While we don't know what happened we do know it wouldn't have happened if zimmerman followed police instructions and stayed in the car

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
While we don't know what happened we do know it wouldn't have happened if zimmerman followed police instructions and stayed in the car

Dispatcher instructions. Fixed. its not against the law to not listen to dispatch. But I agree he should have stayed in the truck but you cant convict on that.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Dispatcher instructions. Fixed. its not against the law to not listen to dispatch. But I agree he should have stayed in the truck but you cant convict on that.

You right but you leave the car,follow and shoot a unarmed kid how is that self defense? the jury was retarded

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Man, I said it's messed up. But honestly, the only people that know what happened that night is Zimmerman, Trayvon, and God (if you're an atheist then Trayvon and Zimmerman).

I'm not going to act like I'm floored by this verdict. If it was my lil brother (I have 2 by the way) I would care more obviously.

:manny:
:what:

Fla. mom gets 20 years for firing warning shots - CBS News

I know this much. If you and I was ever came into contact with each other. If I kill you? I'm chillin with Aaron Hernandez no matter what the reason. I'm a grown ass man, I can't make up a reason why I shot a 17yr old even if he did attack me. No reason to murder him. Trayvon wasn't this menace according to all that knew him. The neighbors said they heard Trayvon screaming "somebody help me" moments before he got shot. So there is nothing to be confused about. These devils will always throw out fantastic scenarios, I wish you wouldn't take the bullshyt as fact while ignoring the obvious. My link is the obvious, but fool yourself if thats how you feel like dealing with reality :smh:
Sad and that's why I ride for black excellence

It's not over yet Dept of Justice can still go after Zimmerman tho
And you serious :heh: Look, thats an OJ excusive for the most part. You never hear about shyt like that before or after OJ's trial. I'm sure its happened, but its not the norm. Especially in this case...
You right but you leave the car,follow and shoot a unarmed kid how is that self defense? the jury was retarded
Lets put this entire case into its proper perspective. Police didn't charge Zimmerman at first. Zimmerman was charged because of PUBLIC OUTRAGE/PRESSURE which shouldn't ever be a reason. It was the only reason and they even admit this. So to me, it was always gonna end up like this which is the bigger problem. These dudes did this entire thing for show. The jury had nothing to do with this case, it was already a done deal. If you don't believe me? Explain how these dudes got off...

56 times and they got NOTHING for it :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
any reason to make a thread huh

OP is an attention whore.

I head Zimmerman supports the PS4, enjoyed Dark Knight Rises, and considers himself a hard core gamer

:smugfavre:

I heard Zimmerman played alot of COD
I just wanted to quote all these dudes to showcase how fukking retarded they truly are :clap:

For some of us, this internet shyt isn't that serious. Aj and Lakers... try to snap out of it, this is a bigger deal than the console war :ufdup:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanted to quote all these dudes to showcase how fukking retarded they truly are :clap:

For some of us, this internet shyt isn't that serious. Aj and Lakers... try to snap out of it, this is a bigger deal than the console war :ufdup:

It ain't that serious? But you're the one taking those joke posts seriously:skip:

Did you really think this nicca was going to jail?:patrice:

I followed it, and there was no way he was going to be found guilty based on the way it was presented to the jurors. I ain't surprised.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
17 year old fists put the fear of god in that man.
you can't fight... fukk is you playin top flight security for??
a damn shame.....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It ain't that serious? But you're the one taking those joke posts seriously:skip:

Did you really think this nicca was going to jail?:patrice:

I followed it, and there was no way he was going to be found guilty based on the way it was presented to the jurors. I ain't surprised.
Why wouldn't I think that? He killed a 17yr old kid who had a slurpee or some shyt on him.
Are you second guessing if Aaron Hernandez is guilty or not :rudy:

Take a look at this kid who is no longer with us, actually look at him.
trayvon-martin2.jpg

Now has it ever been said that Trayvon was actually doing anything wrong?
Lets not talk about that 2nd or 3rd, 1st of all, what was he doing wrong? Zimmerman called the police FIRST and they told him "look dude, calm yo ass down and just wait til we get there"
What for, did he report Trayvon was up to no good or was he just a black man walking?
What did he do?
So then Zimmerman feels like he has the right to stop the man... all we know is he ends up killing the guy, and supposedly they got into a fight?
I never heard about them pulling DNA off of Trayvon (did they? Why is this unknown) and why did the fight happen if it did? Wouldn't this story be front page material? Since it wasn't, yeah, I expected him to do time.
The fact he isn't makes me more aware than ever whats really good out here. What I thought beforehand is irrelevant...
17 year old fists put the fear of god in that man.
you can't fight... fukk is you playin top flight security for??
a damn shame.....
Can anyone say what the actual problem was? I assume they would have to establish at least that before they let him off. Trayvon couldn't of started the altercation because Zim called the police before he confronted him. So its clear Zimmerman looked at Trayvon as a problem. Has it ever been established as to why? How did he handle the situation? Its odd we don't know this but can come to a conclusion :wtf:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't I think that? He killed a 17yr old kid who had a slurpee or some shyt on him.
Are you second guessing if Aaron Hernandez is guilty or not :rudy:

Take a look at this kid who is no longer with us, actually look at him.
trayvon-martin2.jpg

Now has it ever been said that Trayvon was actually doing anything wrong?
Lets not talk about that 2nd or 3rd, 1st of all, what was he doing wrong? Zimmerman called the police FIRST and they told him "look dude, calm yo ass down and just wait til we get there"
What for, did he report Trayvon was up to no good or was he just a black man walking?
What did he do?
So then Zimmerman feels like he has the right to stop the man... all we know is he ends up killing the guy, and supposedly they got into a fight?
I never heard about them pulling DNA off of Trayvon (did they? Why is this unknown) and why did the fight happen if it did? Wouldn't this story be front page material? Since it wasn't, yeah, I expected him to do time.
The fact he isn't makes me more aware than ever whats really good out here. What I thought beforehand is irrelevant...

Can anyone say what the actual problem was? I assume they would have to establish at least that before they let him off. Trayvon couldn't of started the altercation because Zim called the police before he confronted him. So its clear Zimmerman looked at Trayvon as a problem. Has it ever been established as to why? How did he handle the situation? Its odd we don't know this but can come to a conclusion :wtf:

Breh, I just made a joke about Zimmerman preferring PS4

I ain't surprised he got off too because of how fukked up the prosecution presented it's case in court

Remember, in our judicial system, the state had to prove Zimmerman was guilty and all the defense team had to do was provide reasonable doubt to the jurors. The defense didn't have to prove that Zimmerman was innocent. It's the way our judicial system works. That's why I wasn't surprised he got off.

Again my breh, stick with your rants about XBox One:skip: