Zimmerman innocent: Arcadium edition

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So what is your thoughts?

Me, I've been convicted for less. I know for a fact if George was black this would of been an open and shut case Johnson :rudy:
In the Jena 6 case they had more info yet still convicted those black teens who responded to blatant racism. Rodney King's beaters was on tape and got off. There is nothing left to discuss here in my opinion

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
060513-PRPS4.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what is your thoughts?

Me, I've been convicted for less. I know for a fact if George was black this would of been an open and shut case Johnson :rudy:

My thoughts exactly.

Being in Chicago and seeing all the murder that goes down out here... innocent black people/kids get killed everyday and there's no national outrage.

If Zimmerman was a black man, nobody would care about this shyt besides Trayvon's friends and family.

Is it right? Nah, but it's reality. Now we have all this fake outrage about this specific case, where's the outrage for all of the other shyt that falls on a blind eye?

My Facebook feed is ridiculous right now.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed the live verdict.
Crazy, this is and should have been an open, shut case figured it went on as long as it did due to racial politics.
This sloppy loser pursued a teenage kid who he deemed to be a threat was told not to by police and murdered him claiming self defense.
:wow:

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

My thoughts exactly.

Being in Chicago and seeing all the murder that goes down out here... innocent black people/kids get killed everyday and there's no national outrage.

If Zimmerman was a black man, nobody would care about this shyt besides Trayvon's friends and family.

Is it right? Nah, but it's reality. Now we have all this fake outrage about this specific case, where's the outrage for all of the other shyt that falls on a blind eye?

My Facebook feed is ridiculous right now.

negroes killing negroes is one thing.If trayvon was white zimmerman would be in a cell right now

a black kid walking home from the store getting the cops called on him for being "a suspect" by an overzealous neighborhood watch super cop who is told by the police to stay in his car but leaves it anyway and hunts down the black kid ,starts a fight with him, is losing the fight to the kid(supposedly since theres no blood), then shoots him and claims it was self defense and he was "standing his ground" :troll: then gets coached by the police officers on what to say so he doesn't get arrested is another.

Fact is a (whitino) man who thought he was a cop ran up on a unarmed (black)teenager and started a fight he was losing and shot him. What if you little brother had to walk home through zimmermans neighborhood to go home? Trayvons crime was being black in a hoodie.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I head Zimmerman supports the PS4, enjoyed Dark Knight Rises, and considers himself a hard core gamer

:smugfavre:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
negroes killing negroes is one thing.If trayvon was white zimmerman would be in a cell right now

a black kid walking home from the store getting the cops called on him for being "a suspect" by an overzealous neighborhood watch super cop who is told by the police to stay in his car but leaves it anyway and hunts down the black kid ,starts a fight with him, is losing the fight to the kid(supposedly since theres no blood), then shoots him and claims it was self defense and he was "standing his ground" :troll: then gets coached by the police officers on what to say so he doesn't get arrested is another.

Fact is a (whitino) man who thought he was a cop ran up on a unarmed (black)teenager and started a fight he was losing and shot him. What if you little brother had to walk home through zimmermans neighborhood to go home? Trayvons crime was being black in a hoodie.
:snoop:

Man, I said it's messed up. But honestly, the only people that know what happened that night is Zimmerman, Trayvon, and God (if you're an atheist then Trayvon and Zimmerman).

I'm not going to act like I'm floored by this verdict. If it was my lil brother (I have 2 by the way) I would care more obviously.

:manny: