Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
@Zeu$ vs @AkaDemiK

• Audio must be submitted by Nov 30th.
• Use a decent site to host your audio such as Soundcloud.
• Support your fellow Coli brehs and vote/comment on the other matchups
• Do not reply to this thread until both opponents have posted their audio.
• You have until Dec 4th to place your vote.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
@AkaDemiK
i'm stewing between two beats atm but give me a holla when you ready to start and we'll coencide dis shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
fukk it i'mma switch it up and get off the dream shyt. take it back to tha dungeon :banderas:

@AkaDemiK up your shyt w/e

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
tumblr_nfrf89SwY91snpm91o1_500_zpsxooqzu2e.gif

#Work

Last edited:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:wow:
ok I'm going to switch up this round and actually vote for the beat from the first time I hear 'em...I was still torn a LOT last round :mjcry:
Ok both these beats are dope...we already knew this coming into it. I listened to Ak beat first and it was amazing :blessed:
before I even hit play on Zeus track I said to myself that he is literally, taking one of my own phrases, going to have to raise the bar to have any chance here. The kid delivered :mjcry:
I think what happened here is the same thing that happened to Ak in the freestyle tourney...cats knew he was a SUPERIOR talent so they LITERALLY sat back and brought the best tracks EVER...this beat by Zeus is the epitome of the style he perfected with superior mixing. I really don't think anyone would have beat this beat this round...and I see that he is really developing a following cause I honestly didn't see him make it out of the last round...superior work gentlemen...my vote goes to Zeus but Ak is a fukking general in these parts and he more than held his ground as always :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.