ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks. Question - why did she lie to Chris about their father's last words. Do you think she feels some sort of jealousy or resentment for him not having the full responsibility of the family business or is it because she want's to make him feel normal as possible, absent the disease. I only halfway through the season but it seems like the decisions that he makes seem to prove detrimental. Like how he was so apprehensive about the father's fixer in Senegal when he was actually trying to help them navigate; he risked his life for them. So he was wrong about that too, saying the fixer did not have results.

I think she's always wanted Chris to work with her, to normalize his life. That was part of the conversation that she had with her father at the race track, that Chris was able to read their lips. I don't think her decision was malicious in any way, other than try help her brother live a bit. I didn't see any evidence that she did not love her brother or was jealous of him.

Also, she understood the business and the players. She reached out directly to Don Mino, who her father vouched for, and told him that Chris, the male heir of the business, would accompany the delivery. Again, goes back to the rules. In many areas of the world, while they have adjusted their norms to do business with women, the male heir is significant. Don Mino understood that, as did Emma. Had she gone, it wouldn't be as significant a move.

Chris has not been in the business, but he's instinctive except with women (Amina). His sister had to give him that push. He's normally not open to trusting people. And he understands his endgame will soon come.

His naivete or braveness, when realizing that the captain knew that something was about to go down, but he stayed on track for getting the shipment to Africa, as he knew everything about boats and was somehow able get it to port. After that experience, yeah, I'd be apprehensive about everyone else that I encountered, father's fixers or not. Omar proved his worth, which probably why their father trusted him. I could only imagine that their father had to deal with similar issues in the past, but didn't give them the depths of what was necessary to deliver those special goods. Yassar and Amina also did their parts, although Amina had to give up Chris. Stefano didn't play by the rules, and as a result, he and Chris didn't make it.

Also, the cartel bosses didn't play by the rules and pay up Miguel and his army for their mission. They didn't feed the soldiers, nor establish the trust needed. They really underestimated them. They didn't respect Miguel and crew's work enough to see the threat. Then tried to set them up with the arms' shipment. Very poor business decisions that ultimately cost them their lives. It was easy to move them out the paint. A play on how Los Zetas formed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I think those are just her natural ticks. I can see why people may think that, though. She is kinda spastic/frenzied normally.

idk...it was far too pronounced in that last scene...maybe she was just incorrectly diagnosed as not having it...they were fraternal twins and his spasms didn’t start til about “4 months ago” so it’s possible her’s could trigger a few months after

*edit*

in this particular instance a man was misdiagnosed and told he had it but didn’t...so idk maybe it’s possible the opposite could occur

Man Misdiagnosed With Fatal Disease for 20 Years

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think she's always wanted Chris to work with her, to normalize his life. That was part of the conversation that she had with her father at the race track, that Chris was able to read their lips. I don't think her decision was malicious in any way, other than try help her brother live a bit. I didn't see any evidence that she did not love her brother or was jealous of him.

Also, she understood the business and the players. She reached out directly to Don Mino, who her father vouched for, and told him that Chris, the male heir of the business, would accompany the delivery. Again, goes back to the rules. In many areas of the world, while they have adjusted their norms to do business with women, the male heir is significant. Don Mino understood that, as did Emma. Had she gone, it wouldn't be as significant a move.

Chris has not been in the business, but he's instinctive except with women (Amina). His sister had to give him that push. He's normally not open to trusting people. And he understands his endgame will soon come.

His naivete or braveness, when realizing that the captain knew that something was about to go down, but he stayed on track for getting the shipment to Africa, as he knew everything about boats and was somehow able get it to port. After that experience, yeah, I'd be apprehensive about everyone else that I encountered, father's fixers or not. Omar proved his worth, which probably why their father trusted him. I could only imagine that their father had to deal with similar issues in the past, but didn't give them the depths of what was necessary to deliver those special goods. Yassar and Amina also did their parts, although Amina had to give up Chris. Stefano didn't play by the rules, and as a result, he and Chris didn't make it.

Also, the cartel bosses didn't play by the rules and pay up Miguel and his army for their mission. They didn't feed the soldiers, nor establish the trust needed. They really underestimated them. They didn't respect Miguel and crew's work enough to see the threat. Then tried to set them up with the arms' shipment. Very poor business decisions that ultimately cost them their lives. It was easy to move them out the paint. A play on how Los Zetas formed.
Thank you for this

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
el pecado de creer que se mejor, el pecado de creer se indispensable...

The writers on this are pretty damn good. :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This dude is really executing his opps and innocents, giving money to the victims families, organized the sicarios and going to church/prayer service right after
:deadmanny::deadrose:

:gucci: Had the whole squad taking bribes turned them all to demons and set up the one dude who had integrity. Breh talking about he doing God's work :blessed:

fukkin' how? :mindblown:

:dead:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
excellent stuff...right now it and BCS are top 2 this year for me but it's still early

but man...this is what I've been wanting...just straight to the point demonic portrayal of the crime world...when you thought the eyetalians were demonic, the Mexicans come in wit that aztec fury :picard:
posting up the leyras on both sides of the paint like that tho :picard::damn:

happy with this being 1 season because the show was really expansive and I doubt it's the kinda thing that can get the budget to keep it that way consistently.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:gucci: Had the whole squad taking bribes turned them all to demons and set up the one dude who had integrity. Breh talking about he doing God's work :blessed:

fukkin' how? :mindblown:

:dead:
VAMPIRES For Life :bustback::bustback:It’s divine intervention. It’s what God wants :yeshrug: Did you get to the children’s birthday party scene :damn::francis:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Hmmm better than Narcos? :francis: The Mexican Narcos maybe.

I just finished episode 3. It ain't really pulling me in that much as yet. :yeshrug: