Zerlina Maxwell: Intelligent, Beautiful MSNBC Commentator

Binary

Banned
Daps
:skip: Really ? Because men don't know that murder/theft/rape are morally wrong and therefore simply "telling men not to rape" will solve the problem ?
Never knew we lived in a utopia :heh:

I'm just saying she kinda has a point. Women are if you don't want to be rape do this and this and buy bear spray and a katana and a gun and don't dress like a slut and blah blah blah. Men should be given the same awareness and criticism like the women.

But we're all entitled to our opinions.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I'm just saying she kinda has a point. Women are if you don't want to be rape do this and this and buy bear spray and a katana and a gun and don't dress like a slut and blah blah blah. Men should be given the same awareness and criticism like the women.

But we're all entitled to our opinions.

Im not a rapist though and would like to think im at no risk of being raped. :hmm:

The aim of rape prevention should be teaching women to defend themselves, because there will always be rapists and they will always .............. well............ rape :manny:
Thats just the reality of it.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Im not a rapist though and would like to think im at no risk of being raped. :hmm:

The aim of rape prevention should be teaching women to defend themselves, because there will always be rapists and they will always .............. well............ rape :manny:
Thats just the reality of it.

I guess.

McSpacey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
beau·ti·ful /ˈbyootəfəl/

Adjective
1. Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.
2. Of a very high standard; excellent.

Beauty isn't limited to physical traits. Her intellect and deviation from the norm/stereotypes contribute to her beauty. Besides all that she's very easy on the eyes too, so its a win/win.

God bless this Ebony queen :salute: