Zendaya gets train ran on her by two cacs in new tennis film : Challengers

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif
A black men is not good enough to be your husband but being a whore for other races is a step up

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
now imagine if the woman were margot robbie or daisy ridley, and the two males were daniel kaluuya and michael b jordan.

all you can do is imagine that, because it would never happen. so, to those saying it’s not a big deal, you’re missing the bigger picture.

culture runs downstream.
Yeah, Hollywood always wants to show white men dominant over all women. And Hollywood wants to show the black man as subservient to everyone else and he's not even dominant over his woman now.

Reminds me of why I stopped watching cable 15 years ago...so much of the entertainment media is that BS. It gets so tired watching year in year out.

Daps
Yeah, Hollywood always wants to show white men dominant over all women. And Hollywood wants to show the black man as subservient to everyone else and he's not even dominant over his woman now.

Reminds me of why I stopped watching cable 15 years ago...so much of the entertainment media is that BS. It gets so tired watching year in year out.
not all women. you wouldn’t see emma stone or any other prominent white starlet in a role like this, with the men being black.