Zendaya gets train ran on her by two cacs in new tennis film : Challengers

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I guess he’s trying to get an Oscar.

shyt looks trash too.

Not that I was checking for her shyt anyway…but definitely won’t be checking for it now…
:snooze:

Daps
now imagine if the woman were margot robbie or daisy ridley, and the two males were daniel kaluuya and michael b jordan.

all you can do is imagine that, because it would never happen. so, to those saying it’s not a big deal, you’re missing the bigger picture.

culture runs downstream.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
😹
wyYtIRX.gif
Almond Brown

funny-crying-snoop-dogg-tears-sad-y2dijzgnr1zmrsvp.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Basically :mjlol:

Washed over with a piece of shyt Tennis plot but they know what they doing in Hollywood :francis:
This is literally that movie with Edward Norton where the rabbi and the priest fall for the same chick and she just playing with em :mjlol:

enabling more problematic young women out there with these messy ass relationship movies, they try to emulate that shyt the same way dumb nikkas try to emulate the shyt rappers promote :francis:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
now imagine if the woman were margot robbie or daisy ridley, and the two males were daniel kaluuya and michael b jordan.

all you can do is imagine that, because it would never happen. so, to those saying it’s not a big deal, you’re missing the bigger picture.

culture runs downstream.
:noah:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah its just it makes me think about something I saw some time ago where they interviewed an old black filmmaker and he talked about how they present black women in movies. But hey anything goes with yall nowadays.

#TheOppressionContinues:respect:

Movie seems like trash. Just goes to show even if you are the "it" black girl/ambiguous black girl of the moment. You will still get trash movies,side roles in blockbusters are still your cieling. There has been no black female Will Smith yet. Just more black women being apart of black men and white mens brothel if they want to advance.

Edit-not accusing these women of fukking for jobs. But they will be made to get they black blown out on screen or get naked. So its basically the same thing.