Zendaya gets train ran on her by two cacs in new tennis film : Challengers

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
- I'm just gonna paste this list from the comments:

__
Box office success over the past 5 years outside of a single film or franchise AND a top tier back catalogue of performances - the current box office bankers:

Scarlett Johansson, Emily Blunt, Amy Adams, Margot Robbie, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone

Top tier back catalogue but a relative lower box office return outside of a single film or franchise over the past 5 years - the box office legends:

Jessica Chastain, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, Reece Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Melissa McCarthy, Meryl Streep, Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman, Jenifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet, Helen Mirren, Helena Bonham Carter, Sigourney Weaver, Halle Berry

Starting to build the box office returns outside of a single film or franchise and also building an interesting back catalogue - potential future box office mainstays:

Zendaya, Florence Pugh, Anya Taylor-Joy, Millie Bobby Brown, Ana de Armas, Saoirse Ronan, Elizabeth Olsen, Rachel McAdams, Lupita Nyong'o, Karen Gillen
__

The whole second tier is more or less legacy acts, but if you look at who's in that third tier with Zendaya and who's in that first tier, it'd be hard as hell to say she's closer to that first tier than the third one IMO. Emma may be #1 of her generation, but she did $120m for Poor Things as the entire linchpin of that movie. That's A-lister to me

That disqualifies the entire article, because until Barbie she was becoming box office poison. :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That disqualifies the entire article, because until Barbie she was becoming box office poison. :russ:
She deserves the shyt she gets for allowing herself to be involved in the DCEU, but I still am shocked Amsterdam and Babylon were wet farts (at best). With those two and Asteroid City, we got some real misses with potential legendary casts before Barbenheimer.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
IMO, if you’re close enough, one superstar movie can put you over. If the sales on this movie matched the critical acclaim that I’ve seen, I’d be more than fine with calling her an A-lister

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She deserves the shyt she gets for allowing herself to be involved in the DCEU, but I still am shocked Amsterdam and Babylon were wet farts (at best). With those two and Asteroid City, we got some real misses with potential legendary casts before Barbenheimer.
Amsterdam is pretty good but a little long, but Babylon was absolute dog shyt. You can't really count her in Asteroid City, because she was basically a glorified cameo. Remember Amsterdam bombed because people didn't want to support David O Russell after all those stories came out about him being an a$$hole on set.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched it but ever since the Kendrick and Drake beef (who is one of several executive producers on it), everyone says the show is about highschoolers fukking and even sleeping with adults.
In the first season, there’s a treh high schooler that hooks up with an adult. That’s the only instance of an adult with a child in the show, as far as I know.

But I haven’t seen season 2.