Zendaya gets train ran on her by two cacs in new tennis film : Challengers

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the trailer for this a few minutes ago.
Don't get too excited, Zendaya fan brehs.
What the trailer is not telling you, is that this is gonna be a bisexual threesome scene.:dame:

“Luca had a very clear idea of what happens on the bed. The idea of me and Mike, with Zendaya in the middle — this idea that it’s kissing, kissing, and then it turns into this three-way kiss — and then suddenly Mike and I are kissing. That was very clear,” O’Connor said. “We all kind of figured out, how are we going to do this? How does this work?”

O’Connor is set to
reunite with Guadagnino for queer romance “Separate Rooms”

And I can almost guarantee you Zendaya isn't going to be showing anything in this movie. I'll put money on it.:umad:
For anyone who said, this is her Monster's Ball play, you're right.
However, if she doesn't actually show anything, it's not going to have the effect she hopes it does.
I've said it a million times, in order for an attractive Black (Biracial or POC) actress to crossover to the Hollywood A-list, you have to let a cac smut you out on screen with nudity included.
No half measures (c) Mike Ehrmantraut:ufdup:

If your homie invites you to run bustos on his girl with him, why in the hell would you marry her?:why:
The Hollywood element really comes in with the homies smashing each other
Based on his other work, the director is clearly not from Harlem.
You can't be, to dream up this scenario and try to pass it off as normal.
Hard pass on this movie.:hubie:
If you couldn't figure out it was gonna be a bisexual threesome from the trailer then you got other problems you need to work on.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Would Sydney Sweeney, Haile Steinfeld, or Jenna Ortega do a movie where they're getting shared by two brehs? Doubtful :mjpls:

And Zendaya is out of pocket for this.

Because she's basically A-list and could have passed on the role but she wanted to do her best Halle Berry impression to make it clear to Hollyweird cacs that she'll do *anything* for an Oscar nomination.
The Caucasian Male audience would lose their minds :russ:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Would Sydney Sweeney, Haile Steinfeld, or Jenna Ortega do a movie where they're getting shared by two brehs? Doubtful :mjpls:

And Zendaya is out of pocket for this.

Because she's basically A-list and could have passed on the role but she wanted to do her best Halle Berry impression to make it clear to Hollyweird cacs that she'll do *anything* for an Oscar nomination.
to be fair jenna ortega did a film where she was getting knocked down by kid cudi.

sydney sweeney got was with a breh in euphoria season one too, but they painted him as a toxic loser who she just tolerated and who abused her before she met an actual abusive white dude with whom she wanted to have kids with (or so i've been told).

hailee steinfeld would never though :russ: just look at how she did the brother shameik moore.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
If you couldn't figure out it was gonna be a bisexual threesome from the trailer then you got other problems you need to work on.
You sound like you wanted to find a reason to make a sassy comment.
Do you want us to throw rainbow colored confetti for you or will any color do?

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
In for the plat.....
335811-CE-078-C-4-AE9-BA00-8-FFCD5-DD5-B78.gif
...This gif will never not be funny!😄

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like you wanted to find a reason to make a sassy comment.
Do you want us to throw rainbow colored confetti for you or will any color do?
Don't get mad at me because of your lack of awareness

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair jenna ortega did a film where she was getting knocked down by kid cudi.

sydney sweeney got was with a breh in euphoria season one too, but they painted him as a toxic loser who she just tolerated and who abused her before she met an actual abusive white dude with whom she wanted to have kids with (or so i've been told).

hailee steinfeld would never though :russ: just look at how she did the brother shameik moore.
Shameik was going off awkward and thirsty. Flirt with confidence and away from the cameras

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Denis Villeneuve said that he wouldn't be surprised if she starts directing movies
She’s very smart. She’s capitalizing on being young and beautiful and will get behind the camera before she “ages out” so she will be set.

It’s what Margo Robbie did. She developed/produced a lot of her latest films including BARBIE. Chick might’ve gotten like $30-50mil after it was all said and done with that movie. She just said she’s “taking a break”. Produced a billion dollar movie. She’s gucci now. Smart woman. Played the Hollywood game and won. I see Zendaya doing the same!