Zendaya gets train ran on her by two cacs in new tennis film : Challengers

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Just saw the trailer for this a few minutes ago.
Don't get too excited, Zendaya fan brehs.
What the trailer is not telling you, is that this is gonna be a bisexual threesome scene.:dame:

“Luca had a very clear idea of what happens on the bed. The idea of me and Mike, with Zendaya in the middle — this idea that it’s kissing, kissing, and then it turns into this three-way kiss — and then suddenly Mike and I are kissing. That was very clear,” O’Connor said. “We all kind of figured out, how are we going to do this? How does this work?”

O’Connor is set to
reunite with Guadagnino for queer romance “Separate Rooms”

And I can almost guarantee you Zendaya isn't going to be showing anything in this movie. I'll put money on it.:umad:
For anyone who said, this is her Monster's Ball play, you're right.
However, if she doesn't actually show anything, it's not going to have the effect she hopes it does.
I've said it a million times, in order for an attractive Black (Biracial or POC) actress to crossover to the Hollywood A-list, you have to let a cac smut you out on screen with nudity included.
No half measures (c) Mike Ehrmantraut:ufdup:

If your homie invites you to run bustos on his girl with him, why in the hell would you marry her?:why:
The Hollywood element really comes in with the homies smashing each other
Based on his other work, the director is clearly not from Harlem.
You can't be, to dream up this scenario and try to pass it off as normal.
Hard pass on this movie.:hubie:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Just saw the trailer for this a few minutes ago.
Don't get too excited, Zendaya fan brehs.
What the trailer is not telling you, is that this is gonna be a bisexual threesome scene.:dame:

“Luca had a very clear idea of what happens on the bed. The idea of me and Mike, with Zendaya in the middle — this idea that it’s kissing, kissing, and then it turns into this three-way kiss — and then suddenly Mike and I are kissing. That was very clear,” O’Connor said. “We all kind of figured out, how are we going to do this? How does this work?”

O’Connor is set to
reunite with Guadagnino for queer romance “Separate Rooms”

And I can almost guarantee you Zendaya isn't going to be showing anything in this movie. I'll put money on it.:umad:
For anyone who said, this is her Monster's Ball play, you're right.
However, if she doesn't actually show anything, it's not going to have the effect she hopes it does.
I've said it a million times, in order for an attractive Black (Biracial or POC) actress to crossover to the Hollywood A-list, you have to let a cac smut you out on screen with nudity included.
No half measures (c) Mike Ehrmantraut:ufdup:

If your homie invites you to run bustos on his girl with him, why in the hell would you marry her?:why:
The Hollywood element really comes in with the homies smashing each other
Based on his other work, the director is clearly not from Harlem.
You can't be, to dream up this scenario and try to pass it off as normal.
Hard pass on this movie.:hubie:
You ought to be aware that white actresses do not put much stock in nudity like black actresses. In Zendaya’s case, I don’t see it because she doesn’t have to. I believe she will in the future. Historically, actresses do nudity early in their careers.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You ought to be aware that white actresses do not put much stock in nudity like black actresses. In Zendaya’s case, I don’t see it because she doesn’t have to. I believe she will in the future. Historically, actresses do nudity early in their careers.
Yea Zendaya really played the Hollywood game right. Props to her parents, man.

She doesn’t need to do a nude scene at all.

I don’t know who is confused ITT, but she’s the new, young A list. She needs a few more things under her belt, true, but she’s at the point where she can probably PICK what she wants those films to be.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
For the type of mainstream feature roles Zendaya wants to be considered for at this stage of her career, she will have to consider nude scenes.
If not, she will continue to get rom-com, cable and Netflix type roles. She'll be competing with Selena Gomez for that stuff.
It's clear from this, Malcolm & Marie, and Euphoria, that she wants to do edgy, heavy roles.
If she wants that now, she will have to do roles with nudity, If not, she will have to wait until she's older to graduate to those type of roles.

Besides the obvious perv aspect of it, directors of those types of heavy films want actors who will commit fully and do whatever it takes to deliver.
Being willing to show flesh is an indicator that an actor is willing to go hard and lose themselves in a role without being preoccupied with vanity or public perception.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

I don’t know who is confused ITT, but she’s the new, young A list. She needs a few more things under her belt, true, but she’s at the point where she can probably PICK what she wants those films to be.
She's not at that point.
She has not proven herself as a box office draw.
She will need to show that she can attract an adult audience, not just her Disney, tween, and young adult fanbase.
She's never been the lead of an adult themed theater released film, playing an adult, until this.
If she doesn't show that she's willing to go the extra mile, Emma Stone and Amanda Seyfried will beat her out of those grittier roles every time.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
For the type of mainstream feature roles Zendaya wants to be considered for at this stage of her career, she will have to consider nude scenes.
If not, she will continue to get rom-com, cable and Netflix type roles. She'll be competing with Selena Gomez for that stuff.
It's clear from this, Malcolm & Marie, and Euphoria, that she wants to do edgy, heavy roles.
If she wants that now, she will have to do roles with nudity, If not, she will have to wait until she's older to graduate to those type of roles.

Besides the obvious perv aspect of it, directors of those types of heavy films want actors who will commit fully and do whatever it takes to deliver.
Being willing to show flesh is an indicator that an actor is willing to go hard and lose themselves in a role without being preoccupied with vanity or public perception.
I am aware and I mentioned that in the message you quoted.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Would Sydney Sweeney, Haile Steinfeld, or Jenna Ortega do a movie where they're getting shared by two brehs? Doubtful :mjpls:

And Zendaya is out of pocket for this.

Because she's basically A-list and could have passed on the role but she wanted to do her best Halle Berry impression to make it clear to Hollyweird cacs that she'll do *anything* for an Oscar nomination.

This, mixed chick are hoes

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Denis Villeneuve said that he wouldn't be surprised if she starts directing movies