Zelda Looks So Dated

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hd remake looks a thousand times better

gbwpKLu.jpg
yeah

im mostly talking bout links character model. he looks too cgi and not cartoony enough

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It goes to show the biggest thing Forza did actually innovate for the racing game genre you completely overlook it because you're that much of an insufferable jackass. :ehh:

Stick to being a bad parent.

Ok we dont have to bring the kids into this.:whoa:

Unless they like Knack, if so fukk the kids no Hanson.:birdman:

Daps
Really felt like I was playing galaxy :yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:nothing like galaxy alotta people want that galaxy style to come back

They have different moves power ups and physics with the upside down shyt you get in galaxy that's how I know you're casual.

3D world is 2D mario in every in 3D you get to the end of the level in Galaxy you have to achieve a specific objective.In Galaxy you have hubworld as opposed to a world map. There are captain toad stages in 3D world where Toad can't jump and you have to solve the rubik's cube style puzzles to get the stars.

The coins are health in every 3D mario that isn't 3D world. You have no health bar in 3D world items are your health two hits and you are gone and can farm items for use in other levels.

There is no fire flower in Galaxy 1 and the fireflower in Galaxy 2 only lasts for 20 seconds if you get hit you don't always lose the power ups in Galaxy.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ns

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
:dwillhuh:nothing like galaxy alotta people want that galaxy style to come back

They have different moves power ups and physics witht the upside down shyt you get iare in galaxy that's how I know you're casual

3D world is 2D mario in 3D you get to the end of the level in Galaxy you have to achieve a specific objective
I'm casual? Breh are we in wacko world? I'm one of the few people that actually have a Wii U. I'm not going to lie I was addicted to pikmin but everything else I struggled to pick up and play

Daps
I'm casual? Breh are we in wacko world? I'm one of the few people that actually have a Wii U. I'm not going to lie I was addicted to pikmin but everything else I struggled to pick up and play
I knew this would you the wrong way. But If you can't see the difference it means you haven't played the 3D mario games enough hence you are a casual Mario player.

I don't know your overall gaming ability

I'm casual when it comes to online multiplayer games:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Call of duty has more of a variety between

kpcs_zpsryvmxw3a.png

I should Neg you for this dumb ass statement and I don't even Neg people.
Well shyt, looks like I should be a game designer. That's exactly the type of stuff I was talking about :ehh:

Or maybe you should research things before you start posting. Literally nothing @Fatboi1 said is new info.
kodakscust_zpsvgycqqxg.png

Fred.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime::mjlol::stopitslime::mjlol::russ: You on crack fam...
most E3 anticipated game this past summer and the game awards show most anticipated game it can easily grab GOTY next year and when it does dont make excuses...yall keep hating on zelda but for some reason Ocarnia of time is still the best rated game on metric with a 99...hundreds of thousands of games came out since OOT but for some reason none of them can score higher or even tie OOT hmmm wonder why :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
1.Well I can tell you haven't been playing many Zelda games lately

2.that's for you to figure out and use your brain... but they are doing that in BOTW with more flexible solutions to problems

3. BOTW is doing that

the combat is the only thing I can say yeah:ehh: you have a point

we don't know anything about BOTW's story

@MeachTheMonster how many Zelda games have you beaten be honest breh? you seem like you only skim the games.

these dudes dont play zelda dog its obvious :mjlol: if they did they wouldnt be sayin none of the shyt they been saying regarding to the gameplay of zelda games...BOTW just building off SS but they wouldnt know that last zelda them cats prob played was OOT if that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
but but the gameplay

i said after the wii i will never give nintendo another dollar and i haven't, almost got suckered into buyting that nes portable crap but i just downloaded roms.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hold up did the graphics get worst?

Last time they showed it it looked way better than that.