Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I not call this? I said Dak looked like pre Amari Cooper 2018 months ago in the other thread. He's lucky he had Lamb as his number 1 instead of Allen fukkin Hurns otherwise it would be the exact same season. Unless they get a QB, you will get a years worth of Pre-2018 Dak and we all know what a sight that was.
We need a guy that can separate. Obj is cool if that's what they want

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need everything. We need HOF linemen across the trench, we need a Pro Bowl RB, we need WRs who can separate, have speed, and are good route runners. We need TEs who can block and also be downfield threats.

We need everything to support this fraud dikkhead QB. Imagine him elevating the players around him… Instead we need to spend another billion dollars and 3 more drafts to give him more talent so he can try and score 20 points in the playoffs.

Imagine not throwing the ball directly to the opposition 3 times in a playoff game. Oh, that was a fluke? He did it multiple times in almost every game the second half of the season.

He probably threw a pick 6 just now in practice. Just kidding. We all know that loser isn’t practicing.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop the cap. Mahomes contract was for half a billy.

Who make more this year and next year? :unimpressed:

Unlike Wak, Mahomeboy gave the Chiefs a future cap friendly deal that spread out over 10 years as the cap goes up. :unimpressed:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need a guy that can separate. Obj is cool if that's what they want
You talking about the Obj who wouldn't show himself running any routes this year ?

One of my biggest fears is getting one of either Obj or Hopkins and they Russel Wilson washed and instead of one bum receiver who can't get open we got 2

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I not call this? I said Dak looked like pre Amari Cooper 2018 months ago in the other thread. He's lucky he had Lamb as his number 1 instead of Allen fukkin Hurns otherwise it would be the exact same season. Unless they get a QB, you will get a years worth of Pre-2018 Dak and we all know what a sight that was.
This year's dak looked nothing like 2018 pre-coop. He was actually struggling to produce that year. Despite the turnovers dak still lead the #1 offense and put up explosive performances throughout the year, that wasn't happening in 2018, the situation was far more desperate

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This year's dak looked nothing like 2018 pre-coop. He was actually struggling to produce that year. Despite the turnovers dak still lead the #1 offense and put up explosive performances throughout the year, that wasn't happening in 2018, the situation was far more desperate
Yeah, the offense looked real explosive and nUmBeR 1 against San Francisco. For the second year in a row.
And then Philly came through and ragdolled the same team 1 week later.

Tell us more about this regular season beta bytch. Figures his best playoff performance to date comes against a sub-.500 team :deadrose:

I guess we just need to wait for the year we get to play sub-.500 teams in the Wildcard, Divisional, Conference Championship, and Super Bowl rounds. Breakthrough incoming!

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You Tads might as well mute me. I don’t care about the draft, free agency, OTAs, training camp, preseason, season opener, regular season, or Wildcard round. None of it matters.

I’m just here to check Dak dikkriders and hope we win the Thanksgiving game.