DFW
Jerry and Stephen both said they want Zeke back too :francis:
AbsoluteUniformIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw tell us about Scolari. Seems he was loved initially but fell out of favor by the end.
thought he was gonna be the savior and revamp the ol. part of it was he initially had his power scheme and they was gonna mix it up with some zone blocking cuz that what schotty ran at some point. I know he was good for duane brown though. He was great for SF before he came to us. If he runs a pure power blocking scheme thats probably whats hes best at

but hes probably not as good of an ol coach as he used to be

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Broaddus is saying Kellen got tired of McCarthy, tired of the scrutiny. 2:45 mark.

@Buggsy Mogues I think Kellen was legit done with the job too.

If Mike wanted to be involved in play calling he should have put his foot down from day 1.

I don't believe he really wants to, but I do think he was feeling the heat from Jerry.

For Kellen I get why he was probably tired of Mike and Jerry meddling in play calling.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DALLAS COWBOYS: WR2

Trading Amari Cooper away last offseason left the team yearning for a secondary threat to go alongside CeeDee Lamb. Somebody exactly like…Amari Cooper.

Though the team decided they didn’t need Cooper’s contract on the books, they did need what he brought to the table. Playoffs included, Lamb accounted for 75 first downs this season, while no other Dallas receiver managed more than 34.

Dak Prescott had his worst season since the last time he didn’t have Amari Cooper to throw to, and Dallas once again came up short in the postseason.

@BlueHeffner

blinking-eyes-white-guy.gif

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

Trading Amari Cooper away last offseason left the team yearning for a secondary threat to go alongside CeeDee Lamb. Somebody exactly like…Amari Cooper.

Though the team decided they didn’t need Cooper’s contract on the books, they did need what he brought to the table. Playoffs included, Lamb accounted for 75 first downs this season, while no other Dallas receiver managed more than 34.

Dak Prescott had his worst season since the last time he didn’t have Amari Cooper to throw to, and Dallas once again came up short in the postseason.

@BlueHeffner

Did I not call this? I said Dak looked like pre Amari Cooper 2018 months ago in the other thread. He's lucky he had Lamb as his number 1 instead of Allen fukkin Hurns otherwise it would be the exact same season. Unless they get a QB, you will get a years worth of Pre-2018 Dak and we all know what a sight that was.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

@BlueHeffner

:russell:

If Gallup wasnt woat, this would be a non-story

Ceedee >>> Coop :yeshrug: