Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The fact we are still talking about Zeke Elliott in 2023 is really mind-numbing. He should have been dumped like Todd Gurley years ago. That guy hasn't been in the league for 3 years.
Zeke selling jerseys still that got to be the only reason why he still on this team. But as of now I dont think they can cut him until after june or they have to eat $10 million in dead cap space.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Zeke selling jerseys still that got to be the only reason why he still on this team. But as of now I dont think they can cut him until after june or they have to eat $10 million in dead cap space.
Nah it's just stubborn ass Jerry unwilling to admit he made a mistake w/ the extension + restructure. Jersey sales is peanuts compared to what NFL franchises make from tv/sponsorships/ticket/concessions.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must be selling them in Dallas and Ohio because I ain’t seen a Zeke jersey in about 4 years besides the one I have. See plenty of Prescott though