Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
If we don’t get us a big ole DT this off-season, what are we doing?

Y’all talking RB and WR…I wanna keep stacking this defense. The Pollard situation is frustrating. They ALWAYS wanna restructure to keep dudes past their prime just so they are lifelong Cowboys. I’d like a more ruthless approach. Get rid of guys a year early instead of a year late.

I’m good with letting Zeke, Dono (too damn expensive), and a rack of others leave. We can find another RB. Heck, I appreciated Pollard and what he did, but how many teams tagging bruh after the injury?

Sick of Dead and Deader as the 2 main front office guys. Dead still talking bout some damn OBJ smh. Guy can’t do anything now that you can’t just buy the best team. You have to create and manage it and good luck asking Dead and Deader to do something like that smh

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we don’t get us a big ole DT this off-season, what are we doing?

Y’all talking RB and WR…I wanna keep stacking this defense. The Pollard situation is frustrating. They ALWAYS wanna restructure to keep dudes past their prime just so they are lifelong Cowboys. I’d like a more ruthless approach. Get rid of guys a year early instead of a year late.

I’m good with letting Zeke, Dono (too damn expensive), and a rack of others leave. We can find another RB. Heck, I appreciated Pollard and what he did, but how many teams tagging bruh after the injury?

Sick of Dead and Deader as the 2 main front office guys. Dead still talking bout some damn OBJ smh. Guy can’t do anything now that you can’t just buy the best team. You have to create and manage it and good luck asking Dead and Deader to do something like that smh
That’s how they won. It’s funny you bring up the get rid of a guy early instead of a year late. That was the 49ers motto during the Seifert years. They got rid of a ton ton of players much better tha the dudes we keep earlier than later . Lott, and Montana included

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s how they won. It’s funny you bring up the get rid of a guy early instead of a year late. That was the 49ers motto during the Seifert years. They got rid of a ton ton of players much better tha the dudes we keep earlier than later . Lott, and Montana included

Like :beli: does but what factor are we missing?

They knew they had a QB(Young and Brady) to cover for losing talent

Dak isn't those guys and he needs a tremendous amount of help to just be a playoff team

Until we take the QB position seriously....

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like :beli: does but what factor are we missing?

They knew they had a QB(Young and Brady) to cover for losing talent

Dak isn't those guys and he needs a tremendous amount of help to just be a playoff team

Until we take the QB position seriously....
Aikman and Staubach had a tremendous amount of help too:hubie: