Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I'm not turning this into a Dak thread. You nikkas done already ruined the actual cowboys thread by never shutting the fukk up about Dak.:mjlol:

This dude threw 2 picks and people said there was no way we could win the game and it's all his fault but I saw generational talent best qb prospect since Peyton throw 4 picks in a half and walk out with a dub:mjlol:.

I'm not doing this. I see one person post about Dak 3 or more times in this thread good or bad I am just putting them on ignore.:mjlol:
Don't worry. We will discuss this scrub QB throughout the offseason.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jerry forced Cee Dee to wear 88 he is not trading him :russ:

If they offered to make Cee Dee the 4th highest paid receiver right now his agent would say why would I take that deal now when the cap is doing nothing but going up and I can get this same deal in 2 years and it will be wroth 6.5 million more dollars?

And there is no question Dak and Zeke took Jerry to the cleaners.

But I also don't think that at the time Dak and Zeke cared about playing in Dallas. Zeke held out for the most money ever. Dak was laying in a bed with his ankle on backward saying nah I'm not signing a long term deal you can franchise me. They had Dak dead to rights, serious season ending / possible career altering injury with no long term contract, AND THEY STILL ended up giving him his money AND a no trade clause.

If either one of these dudes really wanted to be here they would have taken something else other than "most money ever". But neither really cared about being here so of course they only staying if you pay them more than anybody has ever paid for their position. Zeke is only talking that pay cut shyt now cause he know he trash and if the cowboys don't sign him he could legit be out the league. I don't know of any team who would waste a roster spot, let alone a contract, on a dude who legit can't consistently get 3 yards.

This shyt might get tragic. We about to have to go Diggs, Lamb, Dak,, Parsons, for contracts :wow:
I believe Dak & Zeke have always wanted to remain in Dallas. Even during their contract negotiations. Zeke just took advantage of Jerry having big Super Bowl expectations for that upcoming season and not wanting to risk that without Zeke. And Dak took advantage of an aging Jerry not wanting to start over with a new QB. But at the end of the day both wanted to stay in the cushy confines of the DFW metroplex. Zeke got his whole family down here and Dak is a hop/skip from Louisana. They will live here forever.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm not turning this into a Dak thread. You nikkas done already ruined the actual cowboys thread by never shutting the fukk up about Dak.:mjlol:

This dude threw 2 picks and people said there was no way we could win the game and it's all his fault but I saw generational talent best qb prospect since Peyton throw 4 picks in a half and walk out with a dub:mjlol:.

I'm not doing this. I see one person post about Dak 3 or more times in this thread good or bad I am just putting them on ignore.:mjlol:
You might as well just put the thread on ignore.
:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You might as well just put the thread on ignore.
:mjlol:
I'm going to try and give grown men the benefit of the doubt and say they can talk about football without harping on one player the whole fukking tme.

But I already know the usual suspects going to be in here like "its a winter storm in Dallas and my pipes burst this is all Dak fault"

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Offensive line and LB core should be focus... Tf wrong witchall :what:
OL?

Pro Bowl center
Pro Bowl guard
All-Rookie team tackle/guard
Top-graded run blocker (Steele)

This is sufficient. They really need to focus their draft resources elsewhere. Mid-round guard pick is fine. I wouldn't mind a cheap Kyle Kosier type stop-gap free agent at LG too. But that's it.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I believe Dak & Zeke have always wanted to remain in Dallas. Even during their contract negotiations. Zeke just took advantage of Jerry having big Super Bowl expectations for that upcoming season and not wanting to risk that without Zeke. And Dak took advantage of an aging Jerry not wanting to start over with a new QB. But at the end of the day both wanted to stay in the cushy confines of the DFW metroplex. Zeke got his whole family down here and Dak is a hop/skip from Louisana. They will live here forever.
I think they preferred to stay in Dallas... if they both got what they wanted. I am a big believer in if you want to stay you try and make it work, and saying "pay me everything i want and give me everything i want or I won't play" is not trying to make it work.

I do agree with you that Jerry has a fear of "starting over", which is weird for a team that hasn't won shyt in 30 years. And I think Dak took advantage of that, and Zeke took advantage of that, and Diggs will take advantage of that, and Lamb will take advantage of that.

I can see their agents on the phone with stephen like "you really trying to go find a two time pro bowl corner in the draft again? How long you think that going to take, how long you think Jerry got."

That's the type of shyt you have to deal with when the owner is also the GM and the guy making personnel decisions is the owners son.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Sean=1 SB attached to a HOF QB
MM=1 SB attached to a HOF QB

Let's stop the narrative that Sean Payton is this savior for Dallas please.
Except Sean Payton was responsible for taking Kerry Collins, and the Giants to the Super bowl. Was the first call legendary coach Bill Parcells made when he came to Dallas. Found Romo for us - when couldn't find a qb for shyt. Turned an unwanted Drew Brees into a hall of famer, and a perennial bottom feeder Saints - into Champions. Ya football iq that low - to compare Payton and McCarthy? :dahell: