Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Start negotiations w/Diggs

Pay Cee Dee now before his price goes even higher
You think Cee Dee agent is going to let him sign now?

price-of-the-brick-going-up-marlo.gif

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I know nikkas are hard on McCarthy but back to back 12-5 seasons along with making the divisional round this year missing your starting QB for 5 games, he deserves some credit.

We gave Garrett 9 years and McCarthy has taken the team to the playoffs in 2 out of his 3 years. It took Garrett damn near 5 years just to get to his first playoff appearance.

On another note, Diggs seems to be acting like a hoe, stopped following the cowboys IG. I understand if we don’t resign him it leaves a ‘hole’ at CB but I’m not cool with paying a nikka that doesn’t tackle and comes up short in big moments. The only highlight of Diggs this year was the open field tackle in the Cincy game.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We need to draft or sign another receiver obviously while either getting another cornerback or making Diggs prove it before signing him long term. Even still we probably will need another one. Hoping we can get one more year out of Tyron but maybe we need to look for another tackle as well in the 2nd or 3rd round like we found with Tyler Smith last year. I think we should bring back Wilson at safety but I can see someone giving him a big contract too and him bouncing.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You think Cee Dee agent is going to let him sign now?

price-of-the-brick-going-up-marlo.gif
Nah we're not doing this again. Go win something losers. Nobody on this roster should be immune from a trade if they want to pull a Dak/Zeke and reset the market. I'm starting to think the reason Dak/Zeke get so much love from their teammates is because they respect how they finessed Jerry. If you get a big bag you earn automatic clout in the locker room (unless you're just a bytch ass nikka like Kyler Murray).

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nah we're not doing this again. Go win something losers. Nobody on this roster should be immune from a trade if they want to pull a Dak/Zeke and reset the market. I'm starting to think the reason Dak/Zeke get so much love from their teammates is because they respect how they finessed Jerry. If you get a big bag you earn automatic clout in the locker room (unless you're just a bytch ass nikka like Kyler Murray).
Jerry forced Cee Dee to wear 88 he is not trading him :russ:

If they offered to make Cee Dee the 4th highest paid receiver right now his agent would say why would I take that deal now when the cap is doing nothing but going up and I can get this same deal in 2 years and it will be wroth 6.5 million more dollars?

And there is no question Dak and Zeke took Jerry to the cleaners.

But I also don't think that at the time Dak and Zeke cared about playing in Dallas. Zeke held out for the most money ever. Dak was laying in a bed with his ankle on backward saying nah I'm not signing a long term deal you can franchise me. They had Dak dead to rights, serious season ending / possible career altering injury with no long term contract, AND THEY STILL ended up giving him his money AND a no trade clause.

If either one of these dudes really wanted to be here they would have taken something else other than "most money ever". But neither really cared about being here so of course they only staying if you pay them more than anybody has ever paid for their position. Zeke is only talking that pay cut shyt now cause he know he trash and if the cowboys don't sign him he could legit be out the league. I don't know of any team who would waste a roster spot, let alone a contract, on a dude who legit can't consistently get 3 yards.

This shyt might get tragic. We about to have to go Diggs, Lamb, Dak,, Parsons, for contracts :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I know nikkas are hard on McCarthy but back to back 12-5 seasons along with making the divisional round this year missing your starting QB for 5 games, he deserves some credit.

We gave Garrett 9 years and McCarthy has taken the team to the playoffs in 2 out of his 3 years. It took Garrett damn near 5 years just to get to his first playoff appearance.

On another note, Diggs seems to be acting like a hoe, stopped following the cowboys IG. I understand if we don’t resign him it leaves a ‘hole’ at CB but I’m not cool with paying a nikka that doesn’t tackle and comes up short in big moments. The only highlight of Diggs this year was the open field tackle in the Cincy game.
This is more of an indictment on Garrett than it is on anything positive Fat Thumb has done.

We had rosters good enough to make the playoffs multiple seasons in a row under Garrett. He was just a trash coach. This was proven out where he didn't last 2 seasons in New York and now he completely out of football altogether.

As soon as McCarthy walked out of green bay they were the number one seed multiple times and their qb won the mvp 2 out of 3 years. And they replaced him with a head coach who had never been a head coach.

McCarthy dumbass can't even keep up with clock management or know when to challenge plays and now they out here talking about he going to call plays? That's nothing more than a real elaborate way to make Dan Quinn our head coach halfway through the season.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yeah Dak is the only won who actually won any type of awards or flat out owns any nfl records :troll:
So that's what we get with Dak. Rookie awards from 7 years ago when Obama was finishing up his last term? That's all he can do? Can't guide his team to at least a conference championship appearance? Only 2 playoff wins in 7 years.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So that's what we get with Dak. Rookie awards from 7 years ago when Obama was finishing up his last term? That's all he can do? Can't guide his team to at least a conference championship appearance? Only 2 playoff wins in 7 years.

I'm not turning this into a Dak thread. You nikkas done already ruined the actual cowboys thread by never shutting the fukk up about Dak.:mjlol:

This dude threw 2 picks and people said there was no way we could win the game and it's all his fault but I saw generational talent best qb prospect since Peyton throw 4 picks in a half and walk out with a dub:mjlol:.

I'm not doing this. I see one person post about Dak 3 or more times in this thread good or bad I am just putting them on ignore.:mjlol:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You weren’t saying any of this when you were pleading for the front office to extend Ebenezer Ekuban.

We ain’t forget :umad: