Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
My only criticism of him (and other greats) is how they never speak out against what this mad man and his family are doing to this organization. Imagine if Staubach came out and spoke critically of Jerry, I actually think that would hold weight with him.
Only reason he’s still alive is because he stopped caring about this moribund franchise

He would have passed a few Presidents ago if he still followed this team

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is Jerry doing?What can Jerry like about Mike McCarthy so much?

Jerry looking funny in the light in that hunting hat too.I think it might be the end of y'alls chapter.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
As hard of a pill this will be for some of y'all to swallow this team has done two things it hasn't done since the early 90s and that is post back to back seasons of double digit wins and back to back seasons making the playoffs. The team is actually slowly starting to trend the right direction, and I didn't like the McCarthy hire at all but he has no reason to go as of right now. This team can actually be really fukking good, Jerry needs to stop this 'long term' bullshyt and go all in on positions the team needs, not positions that will move headlines, and we can win. As frustrated as we are the team has actually never been closer to finally getting over the top.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As hard of a pill this will be for some of y'all to swallow this team has done two things it hasn't done since the early 90s and that is post back to back seasons of double digit wins and back to back seasons making the playoffs. The team is actually slowly starting to trend the right direction, and I didn't like the McCarthy hire at all but he has no reason to go as of right now. This team can actually be really fukking good, Jerry needs to stop this 'long term' bullshyt and go all in on positions the team needs, not positions that will move headlines, and we can win. As frustrated as we are the team has actually never been closer to finally getting over the top.
This is why I think we take a step back this coming season.

We just did something we haven’t done in 30 years. But when push comes to shove, our QB can only beat flabbynsick 8-9 trash teams in the playoffs.

Couldn’t score 20 against the 49ers either year. Couldn’t score 10 last year until he faced Prevent defense in the 4th Q. Got an early lead this year and then decided to start throwing the ball to their secondary like he had turnover incentives to reach.

This team making the playoffs 3 years in a row? Winning 12 games again? With this QB? :unimpressed:

He had 3 above-average WRs in 2021. Had an elite RB and slot WR this past year. Our defense has generated an irrational amount of TOs the past 2 seasons.

What happens when we have to pay everyone? When players start to walk. When we don’t keep hitting on 1st round offensive players.

And now we’re about to have the guy who can’t even manage the clock, challenges, and have his team prepared consistently take on duties for offensive playcalling…

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is why I think we take a step back this coming season.

We just did something we haven’t done in 30 years. But when push comes to shove, our QB can only beat flabbynsick 8-9 trash teams in the playoffs.

Couldn’t score 20 against the 49ers either year. Couldn’t score 10 last year until he faced Prevent defense in the 4th Q. Got an early lead this year and then decided to start throwing the ball to their secondary like he had turnover incentives to reach.

This team making the playoffs 3 years in a row? Winning 12 games again? With this QB? :unimpressed:

He had 3 above-average WRs in 2021. Had an elite RB and slot WR this past year. Our defense has generated an irrational amount of TOs the past 2 seasons.

What happens when we have to pay everyone? When players start to walk. When we don’t keep hitting on 1st round offensive players.

And now we’re about to have the guy who can’t even manage the clock, challenges, and have his team prepared consistently take on duties for offensive playcalling…
I don't see how we take a noticeable step back next year, we will be bringing back the core of the team.

This team will only go as far in the playoffs as two people can take us: Dak Prescott and Mike McCarthy. McCarthy is who he is at this point, that's always gonna be a coin toss.

I just know Jalen Hurts is turning out to be what I thought Dak was gonna be. It's very obvious Hurts actually works on his game in the offseason and Dak doesn't because Dak hasn't progressed at all, whereas Hurts turned himself into a very solid QB over the past two seasons. I hate how lazy our players get when they get paid, the Jones family are loyal to a bunch of grifters.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
@Thegospel

Ya man McCray was annoying as fukk on yesterdays show
BOZzsVz.png