Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
This is actually giving me a lot of hope for next season. Whenever we make a move in the off season that is questionable, we end up taking people by surprise.

Last year we didn’t re sign Gregory (at the time folks complained

Last year we let Amari go (folks complained Cee Dee wouldn’t fill the void)

Last year we drafted Tyler Smith (folks complained he led his conference in penalties and we literally had a penalty issue in 2021)

Then we turned out to do better than we did last season, so....I’ll reserve judgement once the season starts :yeshrug:
All of that hope should be tempered when this bum ass QB runs out onto that field breh

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak, I hope you're happy now. You got Kellen Moore canned, now you get watered-down Marty Ball.
Repeatedly having a top 5 offense but failing to beat the number 1 defense in football twice is Dak fault and got Kellen fired?

I am pretty sure if Dak had to choose between Kellen and whoever else, he would choose Kellen, since that is who put him in a position to get paid in the first place.

And why you even care. You won of the top people in this thread complaining about Kellen.:mjlol:

Or did you think the cowboys were somehow going to get the OC with the 3rd or 2nd best offense in football to replace him:mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Let me save everybody a click...
What you can expect
hot-garbage-dumpster-fire.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We couldn't offer someone like Kliff Kingsbury an offer or something and actually let him call plays instead of going with the retread hire in lil Marty. Don't feel all that better with McCarthy making the calls either.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Happy belated Birthday to the OG Captain America Roger Dodger

Best QB in franchise history and top 10 NFL QB of all time. My Avi
My only criticism of him (and other greats) is how they never speak out against what this mad man and his family are doing to this organization. Imagine if Staubach came out and spoke critically of Jerry, I actually think that would hold weight with him.