Zazie Beetz looking good as always

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I mean hey, we all got opinions and our likes and dislikes.

Are hippie/bohemian chicks just not your thing? or you just think she just looks funky?
I just base it off the individual and their look:francis:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
9z4fbqvrzsca1.jpg

:wow:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yea I seen that even US based dudes being forced to go over there and pay child support shyt is crazy
It goes even deeper you could be paying on time and all. And chicks use the new domestic violence laws to their advantage. You could be in town for a visit and if she want more money or not happy about something she'll start some shyt with you publicly to have witnesses then go home and punch herself or have somebody else do it.
Call in a Domestic complaint. While they investigate you in Jail . And the chick wont lift the complaint till you agree to pay her more.

And they slow as fruuck you got to have a great lawyer or connects high up in the government get out within a week. A regular Joe will be in there 30-90 days. Seen it happen Dozens of times. Lots of chicks see dollar signs when they see you from US or Europe. That's why I hang out low key, only speak spanish etc etc. And keep a female cousin close in case a chick trying something :birdman:

Like I said before and i will state it again before you travel learn the laws of where you going. For example Prostitution isn't illegal over there pimping is. A fight between 2 dudes or 2 females is just a regular overnight stay at the precinct pay a fine you out the next day. But if a man threatens a woman publicly (they even accept text /ws screenshots) and then she shows up with black eyes and bruises you going to jail for a case. And there is no county jail/prison distinction there is prison period they got convicted people mixed in with people waiting on trial. You do not want to be in prison in a 3rd world country.

Last edited: