New York City & Neverland Ranch
9z4fbqvrzsca1.jpg

Raw & Regret.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
She would be the plain cousin at any given family reunion in Dominican Republic but Ill let yall cook. Altagracia Hernandez looking ass girl
We got lots of Zoe Saldañas running around in "Megacentro" outchea. And that's the ruff/basic mall of the capital. I was at the Lidom baseball finals a few nights ago and had a Vanessa Hudgens look alike hounding my friends for my number. :whew: they got 2 of everything outchea.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
We got lots of Zoe Saldañas running around in "Megacentro" outchea. And that's the ruff/basic mall of the capital. I was at the Lidom baseball finals a few nights ago and had a Vanessa Hudgens look alike hounding my friends for my number. :whew: they got 2 of everything outchea.

Congratulations on the future baby moms brah :noah:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Congratulations on the future baby moms brah :noah:
Breh im married, and she already knows that she aint getting saved or a Visa from me.
And she still with it :noah:got to plan this right maybe a trip to the mountains where there is no signal :demonic: to prevent any possible interruptions, social media leaks or set ups. I don't throw caution to the wind unless she got more to lose than me.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'll go there this month
give me the airport code

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I'll go there this month
give me the airport code
SDQ for the Capital, :picard: no first class from the U..S though :scusthov:

PUJ Punta cana Airport is the Wave.

AZS if you going to Samana. Las terrenas etc etc.

And if you heading towards the north west. Santiago, Puerto Plata, Sosua. STI is the code (funny code name cause you might catch an STI in Sosua if you don't strap up) shyt is basically passport Bro's "Hamsterdam" :deadrose: but if your Spanish is good Santiago, San Francisco, Moca, La Vega is where most of the "exoticals" are located at. There are a few more but those are the main ones.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Breh im married, and she already knows that she aint getting saved or a Visa from me.
And she still with it :noah:got to plan this right maybe a trip to the mountains where there is no signal :demonic: to prevent any possible interruptions, social media leaks or set ups. I don't throw caution to the wind unless she got more to lose than me.

Bro your Dominican, when the fukk has being married ever stopped a Spanish nikka from skeeting internally, let alone my DR brehs with 30 kids spread across 4 families in two neighboring cities :dead: live your life son :blessed: my girl would have to take that L Vanessa Hudgens a baddie :manny:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Bro your Dominican, when the fukk has being married ever stopped a Spanish nikka from skeeting internally, let alone my DR brehs with 30 kids spread across 4 families in two neighboring cities :dead: live your life son :blessed: my girl would have to take that L Vanessa Hudgens a baddie :manny:
Because I'm Dominican doesn't mean Im Good at Baseball. :manny:

All kidding aside no side babies for me laws here changed due to them nikkas wilding in the past. And its a Dirty Game.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If y'all would've never read that article about her saying she likes to take a "cat wash", ya'll would never say that. :lolbron:
I never even read that whatever her 1st role I seen her in
She looked musty

Same thing with Lisa Bonet daughter :francis: