Zaslav once again trying to sell off WB Games and Mortal Kombat

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their expectations for gaming is way too high I’m assuming. The fact that they didnt seem overly pleased with Hogwarts numbers (as even now it continues to sell in the top 10 in the us and uk) and wanted more live service stuff.

to him games should make money billions
I just found out literally the other day that Hogwarts Legacy sold 25 million copies

They ain't happy with that?:dahell:

Last edited:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot o boy name who was in charge before Zaslav but he fukked up not selling a few years back. The money has dried up and Rocksteady’s value has tanked.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just found out literally the other dat that Hogwarts Legacy sold 25 million copies

They ain't happy with that?:dahell:

to be fair i wouldn’t be surprised if other games bombing didn’t eat into hogwarts profits a bit.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a kook WB Games monetization practices and rushed releases are as egregious as Ubisoft or anyone else

Finance bros single-handedly killed MK1 and damn near botched the MultiVersus rerelease
I mostly agree with you, and I won't get too fighting game nerdy in here, but NRS shares a lot of the blame as well for MK1. But yes finance bros ruin everything:snoop:

And yea I don't know what the fukk them nikkas doing with Multiversus. I don't even think they know :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You wanna get profits then you gotta keep pumping out profitable video games...:dahell: someone needs to tell him that:troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn this dude is crazy:hhh: everything he trying to offload makes money he just not using the license right at all... Horrible CEO
AT&T loaded Warner Bros up with debt when they spun it off. They have like $43 billion in debt and maybe $11-$15 billion in cash or cash equivalents on hand. They have like $7.4 billion in free cash flow annually. The interest payments on that debt are crushing and as they hold it longer and longer and have to refinance it they'll get worse.