Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' because of daughter suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So making light of a tragedy is enjoyment for you? What the fukk is wrong with you?

If you're older than 16 you need to re-evaluate your life.
My sense of humor isn't changing because you are having a mental breakdown right now.
Not Sorry and the faux outrage over finding out someone is dead who you didn't know or care about until it was publically released is quite funny to me as well.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My sense of humor isn't changing because you are having a mental breakdown right now.
Not Sorry and the faux outrage over finding out someone is dead who you didn't know or care about until it was publically released is quite funny to me as well.
:camby:You truly are a piece of shyt. Enjoy your ban Clown.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
fukk outta here, nikka. A father lost his daughter to suicide. If that shyt happened to you, despite you confirming that you're the type of person to make jokes about this sort of thing, nikkas would be in here showing their sympathy. People calling you out for your tasteless joke doesn't equal people having a mental breakdown. It's called common decency. I don't even give a shyt if you care or not, but don't try to act like decent human beings being upset over that post is an indicator of anything negative about those people.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here, nikka. A father lost his daughter to suicide. If that shyt happened to you, despite you confirming that you're the type of person to make jokes about this sort of thing, nikkas would be in here showing their sympathy. People calling you out for your tasteless joke doesn't equal people having a mental breakdown. It's called common decency. I don't even give a shyt if you care or not, but don't try to act like decent human beings being upset over that post is an indicator of anything negative about those people.
If none of yall or family why do I need to show decency to any of you?
Like I said, yall some sad kids faking feelings on the internet for people you don't know nor care about in any real season outside of the entertainment they provide.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If none of yall or family why do I need to show decency to any of you?
Like I said, yall some sad kids faking feelings on the internet for people you don't know nor care about in any real season outside of the entertainment they provide.
I don't give a solitary fukk if you show decency to me. I'm also not the one who posted what you posted and found it necessary to cop pleas about the reaction it got. Just like you don't have to show any of us decency, we can shyt on you for posting what you posted. I don't have to care about not knowing someone to feel bad about them going through a tragedy. You can keep saying nikkas are having mental breakdowns and faking feelings all you want. That won't change you being deservedly called out for being a shytty human being.

-
Nah but seriously, you're a shytty human being. I still wouldn't wish the shyt Snyder is going through ever happens to you. But we're obviously cut from a different cloth. Feel free to respond if you want but you're going on ignore so it doesn't matter:yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looks like he failed the DC faithful just like a failed his kids.

--
Nah but seriously, I wish the best of luck to him and his wife and his other kids as they go through this terrible time. Its a terrible situation and so much bigger than any job.

dude what the fukk is on your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.