Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks like he failed the DC faithful just like a failed his kids.

--
Nah but seriously, I wish the best of luck to him and his wife and his other kids as they go through this terrible time. Its a terrible situation and so much bigger than any job.
Matter of fact

@hex @Brooklynzson @cook

Ban this fukking Clown.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He's the same guy who was saying dc drove Ben to be an alcoholic and go to rehab. I don't expect anything less from a piece of shyt.
You seem like you are about to have a breakdown over a post where I said I feel bad for him and that this is bigger than his job.
Talk about a true special snowflake.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

--
Nah but seriously, I wish the best of luck to him and his wife and his other kids as they go through this terrible time. Its a terrible situation and so much bigger than any job.
'Looks like he failed the DC faithful just like a failed his kids.'

Wow. That's a horrific thing to say, even if it's anonymously.. really wow. Come on. Not a good look at all fam.. And then writing that at the bottom doesn't change it, especially if you add all that space so most people won't even see it. You lost.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Wow. That's a horrific thing to say, even if it's anonymously.. really wow. Come on. Not a good look at all fam.. And then writing that at the bottom doesn't change it, especially if you add all that space so most people won't even see it. You lost.
This is a website, no losses or wins on here, just enjoyment and conversation on my end.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

The first is how he really feels. He added the 2nd part so he could try to say he was "joking" and "not serious"

A normal person doesn't write that first part.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

--
Ban this fukkin clown. I swear some of y'all need to grow up and just cut the shyt out. Can't even be decent without saying some silly disrespectful shyt like this trying to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.