I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Looks like he failed the DC faithful just like a failed his kids.

--
Nah but seriously, I wish the best of luck to him and his wife and his other kids as they go through this terrible time. Its a terrible situation and so much bigger than any job.
This is fukking pathetic posting.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't recall hearing about it. :hubie:
I'll Re post something I put in the other thread

Even reading the statement he put out.

"Heres the thing, I never planned to make this public,he says. I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. Theyll do what they do. The truth it im past caring about that kind of thing now."

It's really sad. He wanted to keep it private but knew what would happen if he didn't, that the tabloid Internet writers would create a narrative and everybody would say the film is a disaster and they've replaced him as director because the film sucks and all that shyt. Same way they did with the Ben going into rehab = Ben is stepping down as batman.

So basically you didn't hear about it because they wanted to keep it private. Once he knew he had to step down he had to reveal it otherwise Internet writers would make up stories about why he left. Pretty sad.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

--
Nah but seriously, I wish the best of luck to him and his wife and his other kids as they go through this terrible time. Its a terrible situation and so much bigger than any job.
Idk why you thought this was a good idea to post.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

--
Negged

Status
Not open for further replies.