Yvette Carnell: Big Baller Brand falling off is indicative of the limitations of black economics

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
her original show about LaVar Ball

cliff notes "As a Black entrepreneur the odds are stacked against you, so why even try?"

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Yvette stays linking economics as the reason for the most random shyt. I remember when there was that video of the sister at McDonald’s defending herself when a customer attacked her. Her coworkers stood there and didn’t do anything and Yvette said she didn’t blame them because of economics and the constant worry about people possibly losing their jobs

Had to come back for this cuz the irony I just remembered the time she slighted the youngest McDonald's owner (who's black/ADOS) cuz her parents owned a few so they don't count.

If you're a black immigrant and get hired by a white entrepreneur, you're taking ADOS jobs.

If you're an ADOS entrepreneur hiring your own, you're not like us.

There's no winning :wow: This y'all queen tho

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Naw.. more like the fact that their shoes cost $500 and slides $180 both at retail price.

Their stuff was just over priced, shoe ain't look that good.. I believe only had one colorway, Lonzo got hurt playing in them, etc.

Other then to support black businesses or someone willing to compete against Nike, adidas etc why would someone buy their stuff?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This thread is surprisingly slow and surprisingly missing the usual suspects.

I mean yall were just calling everyone c00ns who hates on BBB earlier today. :unimpressed:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Had to come back for this cuz the irony I just remembered the time she slighted the youngest McDonald's owner (who's black/ADOS) cuz her parents owned a few so they don't count.

If you're a black immigrant and get hired by a white entrepreneur, you're taking ADOS jobs.

If you're an ADOS entrepreneur hiring your own, you're not like us.

There's no winning :wow: This y'all queen tho
:dead:

Daps
This thread is surprisingly slow and surprisingly missing the usual suspects.

I mean yall were just calling everyone c00ns who hates on BBB earlier today. :unimpressed:

Bbb never fail off they just rebranded after the situation where money was took from him

He bout to relaunch he just got his new warehouse.

So nothing yall saying true

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm now beginning to understand her disdain and fear of Black immigrants..and it is more sinister than we'd previously imagined.

She's afraid all these Black immigrants from dirt poor countries that make ends meet in the US from hustling would teach Ados something about entrepreneurship when you have nothing.

She hates that because she's an agent of cacs who want the Black man perpetually attached to the cac mans titty. Hence her insistence that Black business is just a lie.

Sometimes rallying behind hate mongers you need to ask yourself who they actually hate.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
It wasn't timed right and thats assuming that Lonzo still has a chance to become a superstar

How the fukk you gonna launch a clothing line with a role playing pg who can't shoot? :stopitslime:

Daps
The shoes were overpriced, and his sons aren’t popular enough to make someone want to buy their merchandise.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The kids dont even wear BBB anymore...n lonzo covered up his tatt...so why would people buy it again?

Its a rebrand :troll:

Last edited: