Yvette Carnell: Big Baller Brand falling off is indicative of the limitations of black economics

Daps
Lonzo not the superstar...atleast just yet. people buy the most when players win.
the two younger brothers are more marketable but one sucks at basketball pro level and the youngest keeps moving.
plus the designs are basic as fukk.

on one hand im want to see them win but on the other hand.... i haven’t met to many black people from chino hills that weren't c00ns.
if you ever wondered where that stereotype of black men dating EVERYTHING but their own women...chino hills is one of those areas.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yvette stays linking economics as the reason for the most random shyt. I remember when there was that video of the sister at McDonald’s defending herself when a customer attacked her. Her coworkers stood there and didn’t do anything and Yvette said she didn’t blame them because of economics and the constant worry about people possibly losing their jobs

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lonzo not the superstar...atleast just yet. people buy the most when players win.
the two younger brothers are more marketable but one sucks at basketball pro level and the youngest keeps moving.
plus the designs are basic as fukk.

on one hand im want to see them win but on the other hand.... i haven’t met to many black people from chino hills that weren't c00ns.
if you ever wondered where that stereotype of black men dating EVERYTHING but their own women...chino hills is one of those areas.

Zo will be Jason Kidd status soon i promise you. But I think LaMelo is the best and his success will probably drive BBB's success long term.

Also, I think the two younger brothers have been dating black chicks lately. I'm pretty sure LiAngelo been with some hot basketball chick who's black lately. I dont think they c00ns they just grew up kind've spoiled in Chino Hills. Lavar from LA though.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

You don't sell a brand new, untested shoe for $500 especially when your demographic are people who make a 5 figure salary.

Those shoes are old news. The ones Zo wore this past season were $200. If they keep their relationship with Brand Black going they'll put out shoes even lower going forward.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Yvette stays linking economics as the reason for the most random shyt. I remember when there was that video of the sister at McDonald’s defending herself when a customer attacked her. Her coworkers stood there and didn’t do anything and Yvette said she didn’t blame them because of economics and the constant worry about people possibly losing their jobs

she is correct about that tho

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Those shoes are old news. The ones Zo wore this past season were $200. If they keep their relationship with Brand Black going they'll put out shoes even lower going forward.

I didn't know any of this. Did he do a bunch of marketing that I somehow missed? :ohhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know any of this. Did he do a bunch of marketing that I somehow missed? :ohhh:

They do a lot of social media marketing. SLAM magazine did a big feature story on it (they also did a cover story for LaMelo recently).

It's not like they running commercials on TV or anything.........yet :ufdup:

F K

All Star
Daps
does she know how many white businesses fail every year, and yet there are somehow still a lot of rich white people

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm not interested in BBB but I damn sure aint interested in shytting on them or making them an indictment on black businesses.

But Yvette really got people out here thinking she's "advocating for us to look out for ourselves" cuz she shyts on Africans and Caribbeans... And yet she does shyt like this, undermining ADOS business and entrepreneurship :unimpressed:

A Pan Africanist would never :ahh:

muhfukkas be like

"Danny Glover and the 'grip' black Americans have lost on the racial wealth gap"

"Webster reloaded: How a generation of celebrity midgets left the black community shortsighted on wealth"

"Ruben Studdard's 'Sorry 2004' and what black people aren't sorry enough for in 2018"

GTFOH :camby: