Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Talib is getting that work, no loves or likes under his shyt.

One cac liberal, that's it.

I've been following this since it started but didn't want to post it cause I feel Yvette could've approached him better, but she's giving him that work nonetheless...smh

Daps
Yvette and tone will go down with the all time great blacks In politics at the end of the day

They are severely exposing boule and pseudo intellectual rappers who are gate keepers for dem.

They also exposing how mentally unstable and child like they are.

Remeber there alot of black folks who still dont kno about yvette and tone.

When more find out this will get bigger and bigger.

They are true game changers

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
pseudo intellectual rappers who are gate keepers for dem.

That was evident when he dismissed Yvette because she wrote a "Pro-WikiLeaks" article on HuffPo in 2011. SMH. He living off MSNBC talking points....and I know Fab is not chiming in. LOL. All these old school cats are a "Me Too" waiting to happen if they had any paper like Russell.

Damn Talib is still going. He retweeting tweets in favor of him nonstop. I ain't seen a conscious MC spaz like this since Nas last year on Twitter

Yvette's rich black/celebrity critique is a monster. Folks don't like to be told they are not down. Talib sees he ain't getting no real love, so he's trying to drum up support. :sadcam:

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was evident when he dismissed Yvette because she wrote a "Pro-WikiLeaks" article on HuffPo in 2011. SMH. He living off MSNBC talking points....and I know Fab is not chiming in. LOL. All these old school cats are a "Me Too" waiting to happen if they had any paper like Russell.Yvette's rich black/celebrity critique is a monster. Folks don't like to be told they are not down. Talib sees he ain't getting no real love, so he's trying to drum up support.

Dude is bitter cause his career didn't go the way he wanted and he was dissed heavily by males and females when he was growing up, he is lame.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Yvette and tone will go down with the all time great blacks In politics at the end of the day

They are severely exposing boule and pseudo intellectual rappers who are gate keepers for dem.

Remeber there alot of black folks who still dont kno about yvette and tone.

When more find out this will get bigger and bigger.

They are true game changers

:laff::laff::laff: