Yuyu Hashuko appreciation thread

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
everything up 2 the dark tournament is trash tho them saint beasts were basura damn... whats the best fight after dark tourney?

The best fight would be the Yusuke vs Sensui fight in the cave and in demon world.

And the first Yusuke and Kuwabara vs. Toguro brothers was epic before the dark tournament.

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
everything up 2 the dark tournament is trash tho them saint beasts were basura damn... whats the best fight after dark tourney?
Honestly there aren't that many "fights" after the dark tournament bu if I had to say. Hell honestly I don't know I just liked the story nothing really too epic.

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
Yo brehs I have a question about this anime. When hiei cut shigure head off how the hell did he fight in the demon world tournament vs Kurama ?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I remember this, when that dude turned into a fox in the dark tournament.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I remember in the Dark Tournament when ol boy with the giant ax took off his armor cause Hiei was talking mad shyt...

That armor cracked the earth and shyt...lol...I was super hooked on anime after that shyt...

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I remember in the Dark Tournament when ol boy with the giant ax took off his armor cause Hiei was talking mad shyt...

That armor cracked the earth and shyt...lol...I was super hooked on anime after that shyt...

Bui?

That shyt felt like Nappa's Saiyan armor when he dropped that shyt to the ground.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
After rewatching the Sensui Chapter Black saga really is the best segment of the entire series. Subverted all the norms of shounen anime and still remained captivating throughout

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
After rewatching the Sensui Chapter Black saga really is the best segment of the entire series. Subverted all the norms of shounen anime and still remained captivating throughout
Chapter Black Saga was awesome, I like how deep it was... with that being said Dark Tournament Saga >>> Chapter Black Saga

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Chapter Black Saga was awesome, I like how deep it was... with that being said Dark Tournament Saga >>> Chapter Black Saga
I thought the same at first but after rewatching I noticed Dark Tournament had some problems

First off the Toguro fight was kinda anticlimactic, I understand it was more character driven than the others but the fight itself was lame. Yusuke shoots a spirit gun and Toguro just stands in front of it and dies wtf

Also I really hated how they reneged on Genkai's death, it really cheapened the saga and made me wonder what the point of it all was

Really the tournament was just the prologue to the Sensui/ Chapter Black stuff and I feel the series really hit its stride there

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I thought the same at first but after rewatching I noticed Dark Tournament had some problems

First off the Toguro fight was kinda anticlimactic, I understand it was more character driven than the others but the fight itself was lame. Yusuke shoots a spirit gun and Toguro just stands in front of it and dies wtf

Also I really hated how they reneged on Genkai's death, it really cheapened the saga and made me wonder what the point of it all was

Really the tournament was just the prologue to the Sensui/ Chapter Black stuff and I feel the series really hit its stride there
I felt like Young Toguro was similar to Sensui by both really wanting to die but by the hands of someone that they really respected and more powerful than them. Toguro could have easily dodge that attack but at that point he was like :yeshrug:.... plus I'm pretty sure Hiei was in the background :demonic: with one more Dragon of the Darkness Flame ready to go as a backup.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I felt like Young Toguro was similar to Sensui by both really wanting to die but by the hands of someone that they really respected and more powerful than them. Toguro could have easily dodge that attack but at that point he was like :yeshrug:.... plus I'm pretty sure Hiei was in the background :demonic: with one more Dragon of the Darkness Flame ready to go as a backup.

Sensui never wanted to die by Yusuke. He was already going to die from an incurable illness in a month anyway.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Sensui never wanted to die by Yusuke. He was already going to die from an incurable illness in a month anyway.
I thought Sensui wanted to die in the demon world by demon hands because he felt guilt from seeing all the crimes humans did to demons thanks to the Black Black Club and humanity in general?