Yuyu Hashuko appreciation thread

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
What happened after the tournament? I didn't get to finish watching the series

Some former spirit detective names Sensui before Yusuke was going to release demons into the human world. Dude was leagues stronger than Toguro. But the Sensui Saga was pretty meh compared to the Dark Tournament.

Then Yusuke finds out that he has demon ancestry within his family tree of one of the strongest demons to ever exist. The demon was still alive.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Some former spirit detective names Sensui before Yusuke was going to release demons into the human world. Dude was leagues stronger than Toguro. But the Sensui Saga was pretty meh compared to the Dark Tournament.

Then Yusuke finds out that he has demon ancestry within his family tree of one of the strongest demons to ever exist. The demon was still alive.
:mindblown: Confusing as fukk

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mindblown: Confusing as fukk

It gets crazier. Each of the top three demons in the demon world is affiliated with one of team Urameshi. So Yusuke is training with his demon kin, Hiei is training with an opposing demon army and Kurama is training with the third (they're basically each second in command); but they all do it without animosity toward each other. So you get a big upgrade arc that concludes with the start of the tournament but it doesn't show any of the tournament and instead just skips to the end where you hear what happened discussed but not shown (at least in the manga)...

Yah-Yah

Pro
Daps
I have watched all 112 episodes atleast 15 times brehs. This by far is my goat anime. Just short enough to keep my attention and just long enough for me to get invested.

Dragon of the darkness flame vs Bui :whoo::ooh::whew::wow:

pos rep and dap for the op

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I have watched all 112 episodes atleast 15 times brehs. This by far is my goat anime. Just short enough to keep my attention and just long enough for me to get invested.

Dragon of the darkness flame vs Bui :whoo::ooh::whew::wow:

pos rep and dap for the op

Kurama vs. Karasu :blessed:

Elder Toguro vs Kuwabara :whew:

And most of all,

Yusuke vs Toguro :noah: