Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Daps
If they agreed to it, how is that human trafficking?

Prostitution is still illegal.

I honestly don't know how it works in the lower 48 since there are brothels all over the place and modeling agencies are brothels themselves. But I do know that occasionally I see in the news about a prostitution sting and they got all these folks pics on the summer jam screen.

So yeah I don't know what makes it legal sometimes and illegal other times. That's not my world. :manny:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
isnt daphne joy, 50s baby mama?????? :gurl:

No wonder he has been on his head, his childs mother is a full blown prostitute and drug mule for the man

Ri9zCL.gif

I swear if somebody famous or with a following does not FLAME this ngga. This mfer been bullying for years yet his baby momma is a WHORE. A ass eating get shyt on freak off having jezebel. :scust:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

The man dropped a "fred" and "GMB" in the texts and she was oblivious.. :russ:
:deadrose:
The shout outs to The Coli while texting these hoes is what made it funnier :mjlol:

And again… Theyre going by what this Lil Rod dude SAID. This nikka just saying anybody’s name that even sat next to Diddy at this point.

My thing is, I want to see/hear if they actually find anything to back up the claims.

Flying bytches out shouldn’t be sex trafficking (if so, a LOT of regular ass people/celebs could get caught up). And if you know anything, you know that you don’t talk about money through text or phone if you’re doing potentially shady shyt.

Did he fly those IG hoes and thot rappers out to spend a weekend and fukk something… most likely. And they accepted under the guise of probably just being flown out to go to parties and chill wih celebs. Probably just eye candy but @Malcolmxxx_23 showed yall what these IG hoes was about a long ass time ago… willing to get “flewed” out to Dubai to get on yachts and potentially get fukked and definitely get defecated on.

On top of that, the Young Miami chick was seen multiple times out in public with Diddy and expressing her ratchet ass love for dude in videos.

Cassie was the same way.. left Ryan Leslie like he wasn’t shyt and stayed with Diddy for like over a decade before leaving/getting dropped and marrying a broke white dude.

Also, 50 lost:mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If they agreed to it, how is that human trafficking?
200w.gif

Now yall see it. This is why people cautious about all this aren’t Diddy apologists, we just understand that this is some extremely scary shyt. Basically if women decide you arent falling in line, if public outrage turns on you, if you’re a playboy or juggling women, they can get you up outta here.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
When the Shyne shooting went down 20 years ago, cops searched the suv Puff and JLo were in and found coke.
He's been on that booger sugar forever now..which explains his wild behavior.
Ohhh! That's that toosi shyt!