Yung Miami Opens Up About Diddy Relationship Amid Sexual Assault Allegations

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yung Miami has opened up about her past relationship with Diddy following the disturbing allegations against the Bad Boy boss.

Speaking on her Caresha Please podcast with friend Saucy Santana, the former City Girls rapper admitted that Puffy was not physically violent with her during their roughly two-year open relationship.

“I can’t speak on something that wasn’t my experience, and I can’t speak on something that I don’t know,” she said of the sexual assault and sex trafficking accusations against Diddy, which he has repeatedly denied.

“I can’t speak on these allegations because I wasn’t around at the time. I don’t know that person and that wasn’t my experience.”

Miami also decried domestic violence and said she had been a victim of it in two past relationships, but not during her time with Diddy.

She went on to describe the relationship as mutually beneficial, crediting the mogul with taking her career to “the next level” while claiming that she, in turn, took his business ventures like DeLeón and REVOLT “up a notch.”

The “Act Up” hitmaker also took issue with the backlash she has faced for remaining largely silent on the allegations against Diddy.

“I met Diddy at [Quality Control Music CEP Pierre ‘P’ Thomas’] party and I met him when he was in the Love era. I met Diddy when the world was celebrating him and giving him his flowers,” she argued.

“He was getting the [MTV] Global Icon Award, the [BET] Lifetime Achivement Award, the Key to the City [of New York], he had a new album that was coming out, so I was celebrating him with the world.

“I just feel like everybody’s trying to crucify me for it. Why am I being separated?”

Yung Miami’s relationship with Diddy made headlines earlier this year when she was accused by producer Lil Rod of being paid as a sex worker and a drug mule for the record executive.

In a sexual assault lawsuit against Diddy, Rod claimed that Miami would procure pink cocaine, which is a mixture of cocaine and ecstasy, for the mogul’s parties, and that she delivered it to him via private jet at Pharrell‘s Something In The Water Festival in Virginia last year.

Daps
she sounds batshyt crazy with this shyt

GJtUl3MasAMCL4o.jpg

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ok.. but what the fuhk she say about seeing the video of him whooping Cassie ass.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m not gonna lie, when diddy initially got jammed up I thought we would never see this show again. Even budden said this one time :mjlol: Cause it’s on his network and he’s sponsoring it. Even when he left and they replaced him I thought they was gonna be like I know it’s not your fault and he’s not here but his stench is still on you and this program so to save us the embarrassment we just gonna end this relationship.