Yung Miami back with Diddy like nothing happened

trap101

All Star
Daps
:francis::manny:

nikka found him a broad that no matter what u do, punch her, spit in her face, get other chicks pregnant , just call her up and she’ll show right back up because she feels nobody else wants her and her 2 kids
Would you with all that baggage she has?... AND he a billionaire?..... She will always be fine being his cum recepticle....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They had an open relationship. If it's truly open then there is no reason for her to care. Enjoy the time with the sugar daddy and keep it pushing. I think it was the side chick narrative that irritated her.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They had an open relationship. If it's truly open then there is no reason for her to care. Enjoy the time with the sugar daddy and keep it pushing. I think it was the side chick narrative that irritated her.

Stop acting like she the one with the power in the relationship.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:francis::manny:

nikka found him a broad that no matter what u do, punch her, spit in her face, get other chicks pregnant , just call her up and she’ll show right back up because she feels nobody else wants her and her 2 kids

I mean when you have Diddy money + Clout. 95% of females will go through that to be with him. He didn't have to look hard lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Do the city girls rap anymore at all
I don't think so. but I think they've achieved their actual goal. They're living off clout and it has gotten them access to unlimited attention and a certain caliber of men. So they're set. I think that's the end goal of a lot of the bird rappers. That's why saweetie gets more buzz on social media then actual album sales. They're tax write off status at this point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You would be surprised the amount of shyt women put off with when a nikka got money, fame and clout
I feel like we really truly don't know. This might not even be half of the fukkery.

its NASTY out here

Diddy forcing her into all sorts of four-some's and shyt :scust:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I don’t know they bank accounts

But being signed to 3 labels and I’m pretty sure since they women in rap, they don’t own no publishing or their masters
Plus most of their hits are samples of older songs. So they're not seeing any of that money :russ: