Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On everything I really hope we can resign D-Rose but if he wants to go back home I’m rooting for him and Chicago 100 percent

:francis::jbhmm:torn on what breeh should do ..who would have thought id ever say that
:mindblown:

he maybe a lil.pissed at all these other PG rumors as well, after he put so much into last season :patrice::manny:.. either way i think he stays in NY fo what its worth

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:francis::jbhmm:torn on what breeh should do ..who would have thought id ever say that

he maybe a lil.pissed at all these other PG rumors as well, after he put so much into last season :patrice::manny:
he has a slot solidified in Thibs roster forever. Thibs likes veteran point guards and I’m pretty sure he won’t let inexperienced guards like Quickley, vildoza, McBride run the show. Rose wants some stability and doesn’t want to jump from city to city. Give him a 3 year deal and if he wants to go retire in Chicago after that then that’s fine.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

he maybe a lil.pissed at all these other PG rumors as well, after he put so much into last season :patrice::manny:.. either way i think he stays in NY fo what its worth
Knicks need to give him whatever he wants :hubie:

It would be really dumb to lose him especially after what happened in the playoffs. His leadership and composure is really hard to replace, he was dropping 30 while Rande and RJ were awed by the experience of 1st round of the playoffs :beli:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

I don't know if I believe the report bro. I think he's very comfortable in NY & wants to be here not only because of Thibbs but also the staff. And he knows he'll get serious playing time while here