Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
We weren’t going to carry 4 rookies and still try and make the playoffs. We aren’t in the same boat.

I'm not sure what I'm saying that keeps making people respond to me like this, but I'm only talking about our 1st rounders bro.

BK got bench scoring and a bench big in the final 5 picks of the round and us, with half of a roster, couldn't find value in 2 first rounders?

Yeah, we're definitely not in the same boat.

Is what it is though, I'm here for Karl Grimes.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What free agent picks are yall expecting are moving us closer to a title contender to be hoping so much?? Derozan, Lonzo, Lowry, Ross:hhh:None of them are doing shyt against Bucks, BK, Philly, shyt jury still out on Hawks and Hornets now too:hhh:We may get the 6th seed if we're lucky :hhh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
What free agent picks are yall expecting are moving us closer to a title contender to be hoping so much?? Derozan, Lonzo, Lowry, Ross:hhh:None of them are doing shyt against Bucks, BK, Philly, shyt jury still out on Hawks and Hornets now too:hhh:We may get the 6th seed if we're lucky :hhh:
I think Lowry moves the needle with his defense, leadership & three point shooting. Everybody else is probably a negative

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Cooper is a career back up PG

I remember nikkas was saying he grew to 6’4 because of a combine typo :mjlol: