Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
What the front office did, it did to be cute…. 6 guys under contract and they trade back for shyt assets… it stinks of trying to look smart.

I like Grimes but that #19 trade is just :francis:.
The only issue is how protected that Charlotte 1st is, that makes it feel like they got hoe'd a little bit. At that point it's a catch-22 though, either take a player you really don't want or make a trade where you're really getting back minimal return.

Logic says pushing back a future asset that can help you facilitate a trade is the way to go and that's what they did, but it's hard not to have a sour taste with those protections.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Amazing how a team with 3 superstars and a championship contender can find pieces that fill needs in the late 20s but we're out here getting beat down by dusty lolipop, trading away picks for future considerations like we got it like that.

I hope Frank Grimes is worth it.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Amazing how a team with 3 superstars and a championship contender can find pieces that fill needs in the late 20s but we're out here getting beat down by dusty lololol, trading away picks for future considerations like we got it like that.

I hope Frank Grimes is worth it.
We weren’t going to carry 4 rookies and still try and make the playoffs. We aren’t in the same boat.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We weren’t going to carry 4 rookies and still try and make the playoffs. We aren’t in the same boat.
After signing Grimes we will have 7 players under contract and the majority of the UFA overachieved to damn near a first round sweep.

Knicks love to act like the are a Win Now team when they are a Win How team?