Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:heh: Why the fukk you coming in this thread though? Series is over y’all won. I know our thread is the coli hot spot but damn homie go build y’all own shyt. Admit it y’all love NYC.

To my comment you addressed.... I saw a clip were trae young ran into Matisse thybulle when he was playing perfectly good defense on him and a foul call was made. I found it disgusting that you can’t even play tough defense on this man without getting a foul called. He’s gotten that benefit his whole career. It’s not a theory, this has been said by coli brehs, players and coaches. But I understand he’s a hawks player so I’ll let you cook.

All that other shyt you mentioned has nothing to do with what I said. I didn’t even watch the game but if they were mugging y’all then fouls should’ve been called.

hand check, push off, drew contact.... the whole possession was fouls on both sides and the ref could have swallowed his whistle too and it would have been justified.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If KOC is right and Scottie Barnes falls out of the top 10 then that’s who we should target for a trade up. I fukking love that kid. He doesn’t fit a need necessarily but I kinda like the idea of Julius and Obi sharing the role of back up center anyway. Scottie as a back up 3/4 energy/d guy would be awesome. Thibs would love that kinda player. Can’t shoot for shyt yet but if he can become a knock down shooter his upside is incredible.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If KOC is right and Scottie Barnes falls out of the top 10 then that’s who we should target for a trade up. I fukking love that kid. He doesn’t fit a need necessarily but I kinda like the idea of Julius and Obi sharing the role of back up center anyway. Scottie as a back up 3/4 energy/d guy would be awesome. Thibs would love that kinda player. Can’t shoot for shyt yet but if he can become a knock down shooter his upside is incredible.
Taj 2.0, and Thibs would love him

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
We need shooters and athleticism plus a legitimate healthy center would be great. Of course the pg situation can't be ignored and what about that Luca kid anyway I forgot about him:ohhh: