Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Word.

By the looks of this game... That giant game of thrones HODOR nikka, Majonivich or whatever... Is a better plus/minus guy
KP don’t make sense on that team Doncic is the Point Forward at PF and the Neanderthal looking dude is the center. They should have a D&3 SF and Timmy. I like that rumor they want Marcus Smart, he would fit great with Doncic.

KP was a mistake and they need to figure it out cause Doncic deserves better.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RJe4.gif

:mjlol: Exactly. These nikkas is wilding rooting for the team that took us out.

Edit: Rooting for or giving props to. It’s fukk the Hawks for life.

I was happy when the Hawks were blowing them out on some I knew we didn’t suck that bad. The hawks are just that good. But then became jubilant when the sixers almost came back:krs: on some fukk the Hawks. I’m still hurting. Game 7 should’ve been today:sadbron:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was happy when the Hawks were blowing them out on some I knew we didn’t suck that bad. The hawks are just that good. But then became jubilant when the sixers almost came back:krs: on some fukk the Hawks. I’m still hurting. Game 7 should’ve been today:sadbron:
Nah don’t let them convince you what happened wasn’t a fiasco. They exposed a lot that needs to be fixed.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I seen Trae young getting away with the same shyt he got away with the Knicks on Matisse thybulle:francis: fukk going on with these refs man. Pussified ass league.

No mention of Philly having more FTs and basically mugging us down the stretch with NO fouls being called. But lemme guess, you either didn’t see that or it doesn’t fit your “the refs are looking out for Trae Young” theory SMH

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No mention of Philly having more FTs and basically mugging us down the stretch with NO fouls being called. But lemme guess, you either didn’t see that or it doesn’t fit your “the refs are looking out for Trae Young” theory SMH
:heh: Why the fukk you coming in this thread though? Series is over y’all won. I know our thread is the coli hot spot but damn homie go build y’all own shyt. Admit it y’all love NYC.

To my comment you addressed.... I saw a clip were trae young ran into Matisse thybulle when he was playing perfectly good defense on him and a foul call was made. I found it disgusting that you can’t even play tough defense on this man without getting a foul called. He’s gotten that benefit his whole career. It’s not a theory, this has been said by coli brehs, players and coaches. But I understand he’s a hawks player so I’ll let you cook.

All that other shyt you mentioned has nothing to do with what I said. I didn’t even watch the game but if they were mugging y’all then fouls should’ve been called.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:heh: Why the fukk you coming in this thread though? Series is over y’all won. I know our thread is the coli hot spot but damn homie go build y’all own shyt. Admit it y’all love NYC.

To my comment you addressed.... I saw a clip were trae young ran into Matisse thybulle when he was playing perfectly good defense on him and a foul call was made. I found it disgusting that you can’t even play tough defense on this man without getting a foul called. He’s gotten that benefit his whole career. It’s not a theory, this has been said by coli brehs, players and coaches. But I understand he’s a hawks player so I’ll let you cook.

All that other shyt you mentioned has nothing to do with what I said. I didn’t even watch the game but if they were mugging y’all then fouls should’ve been called.

Nuff said