Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has nothing with being shook, tired, can’t play in front of fans

Look at the Hawks defenders when he catches the ball...

Analyze the damn game :snoop:
Ok but for a Franchise player he has to get around this . When your the star everyone is going to game plan for you. If this is his ceiling then there is no need to give him a max

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Has nothing with being shook, tired, can’t play in front of fans

Look at the Hawks defenders when he catches the ball...

Analyze the damn game :snoop:
Yea, I agree. They're using Milwaukee defense to stop Randle. There's no counter for that. They're also boxing out Nerlens to out rebound and get 2nd chance points.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Randle needs to get easier looks, people can say he's shook, etc..they are just discrediting Hawks defense who have done a great job. They need to get him in the post or run PNR with him as the roller. When you are not a great 3 pt shooting team like the Knicks, it will be easier to guard your best player because defenses are willing to let you shoot 3s

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yea, I give. I wouldn't offer him a max. Probably keep him at the same contract and get another star point guard for max. I think Toppin and Quickley plus a 2021 pick will be our future.

You prolly have to give him a max next year if he plays like this year, or else you'll lose him and be forced to tank w/ an anti-tank coach in Thibs :manny:

Y'all got a gang of cap space, the issue is that they're aren't any FA's this year or next that are obviously better than Randle. Best course of action for this summer, is to get decent role players on short deals and then try to trade for Jokic/Biid two years from now.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ok but for a Franchise player he has to get around this . When your the star everyone is going to game plan for you. If this is his ceiling then there is no need to give him a max
The nikka ain’t god even Bron and Giannis struggled against defense like this

At this point is up to Thibs to make adjustments but his stubborn ass won’t do shyt