Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can you really blame Randle?
He was playing like 1000 minutes a game and asked to do everything. Not too many players can handle all of that.
He’s playing poorly because of the way he’s being defended with the zone. Knicks are 2 of 12 from 3 and maybe some P&R and off-ball actions would be beneficial. Those are the things that would bust the zone.

Before people get on Randle they need to observe the way he a paint dominant player is being guarded. Too many low I.Q. Knicks fans already dogging bro.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
He's 28. That's no excuse.

I think these first game and a half of the series is proving that Randle isn't a franchise player.

Which is fine, they're only like 3-10 players who can carry the team as the best player. This doesn't mean that the Knicks should give up on Julius, it just means they need someone better than him to play alongside him.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Not for nothing, but this actually might be the problem. We always say players struggle in NYC because they can’t handle the attention...

:manny:
I know I'm a fan of this team

But the fans put alot of pressure on these players to be great and the players as a result put pressure on themselves and you see the results

It doesn't help they get nervous Normans either

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
He’s playing poorly because of the way he’s being defended with the zone. Knicks are 2 of 12 from 3 and maybe some P&R and off-ball actions would be beneficial. Those are the things that would bust the zone.

Before people get on Randle they need to observe the way he a paint dominant player is being guarded. Too many low I.Q. Knicks fans already dogging bro.

Yep, outside of Quickley, Knicks don't have no bonafide shooters. RJ shot a decent % in the reg season, but he's very streaky, while Burcs and Obi are "decent" shooters.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think these first game and a half of the series is proving that Randle isn't a franchise player.

Which is fine, they're only like 3-10 players who can carry the team as the best player. This doesn't mean that the Knicks should give up on Julius, it just means they need someone better than him to play alongside him.
Yea, I give. I wouldn't offer him a max. Probably keep him at the same contract and get another star point guard for max. I think Toppin and Quickley plus a 2021 pick will be our future.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Has nothing with being shook, tired, can’t play in front of fans

Look at the Hawks defenders when he catches the ball...

Analyze the damn game :snoop:

he looked like a dear in headlights at the line:hubie:

Hawks aren’t even throwing a hard double at him, just anticipating him taking a midrange brick or a pass that is being intercepted

he had a whole week to prepare for the hawks and then 3 days to adjust and nothing