Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually disagree with you that the issue is he's playing with bigger comp.

Look at him on the court... He is getting NO calls for the cut, NO plays run for him with him on the move, NO organic role in the offense other than stand in the corner.

I would agree that when he is actually given the chance to drive, he looks solid. Today, when he drove and fukked up was an outlier.

he’ll definitely get those missed opportunities to develop and gain confidence in the G-League. if he excels, bring him back. if not, then he wasn’t meant to be #8 (at least with this team’s current roster).

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm going to say it right now...

The result of this game will determine Frank's future.

It seems like a reach...but I know it.

At this stage, the magnifying glass is higher powered and they are going to want to cut any net negative. His defense was great yesterday and was a catalyst to the comeback.

Today? His defense, is at best, keeping his contribution at 0, neutral. That's not good. That is not going to cut it moving forward.

And believe it or not, I actually think Thibs likes him ALOT. But, it comes a point...

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm going to say it right now...

The result of this game will determine Frank's future.

It seems like a reach...but I know it.

At this stage, the magnifying glass is higher powered and they are going to want to cut any net negative. His defense was great yesterday and was a catalyst to the comeback.

Today? His defense, is at best, keeping his contribution at 0, neutral. That's not good. That is not going to cut it moving forward.
:russ: I gotta agree with you my nikka @DCustodial

:salute::salute::russ: