Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Which you're not getting because both of your picks will be in the 12-20 range :umad:

Better hope RJ and/or Quick takes an All Star leap, because it's treadmill wave in MSG :hubie:

:unimpressed: Aren’t you a dallas fan?

Better hope bytch ass KP doesn’t hurt his wrist again :wrist:

You guys are treadmill status because you can’t find Luka a running mate, he might leave y’all :russ:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

TO ME, this is an example of why he’s not a good playmaker yet. I guess you can argue that he’s waiting to see what James is going to do, but to me it looks like he was late to seeing Bullock open up here and just got lucky cause James hedged.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

TO ME, this is an example of why he’s not a good playmaker yet. I guess you can argue that he’s waiting to see what James is going to do, but to me it looks like he was late to seeing Bullock open up here and just got lucky cause James hedged.

everytime we do that hand off with julius from the elbow....the play is intended to go right back to julius. he saw the pocket pass to julius was closed off so he went to the skip pass.
harden was late to begin with cause of his threat to throw up a floater
he made the right read. you're under-analyzing that play tbh