Yu Yu Hakusho getting a live action series.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Why do these cats keep giving Netflix live action anime adaptations

Still can't believe Netflix is trying to make a Gundam movie. I haven't seen a Netflix film with good enough CG to justify this

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Still can't believe Netflix is trying to make a Gundam movie. I haven't seen a Netflix film with good enough CG to justify this

I'm actually looking forward to that :mjgrin:

Legendary Pictures and Sunrise are collaborating for it so I know it won't look like shyt. Legendary Pictures also worked on Dune and Netflix's Lost In Space I didn't like either titles but they do look pretty.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

More than three decades after Yu Yu Hakusho by Yoshihiro Togashi first captured the imagination of readers, the beloved manga gets a live-action adaptation.

Yu Yu Hakusho premieres December 14!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Live action and anime do not mix like 2 dikks and no bytch, find yaself in serious shyt :scust: :dame:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I thought One Piece would be mid and it ended up being great. I’ll at least give this a shot before threatening to put hands on everyone involved. :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One Piece was great so I'll give it a shot. :manny:

Kinda concerning that we're less than two months from this dropping and there's no trailer or even screenshots though. After how successful One Piece was you would think they would want to ride the hype and promote this if they were confident in it.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
One Piece was great so I'll give it a shot. :manny:

Kinda concerning that we're less than two months from this dropping and there's no trailer or even screenshots though. After how successful One Piece was you would think they would want to ride the hype promote this if they were confident in it.

Netflix teased it in the Geeked Week trailer they dropped yesterday so we're probably getting a trailer sometime between Nov.6-12.