YSPromoshunz aka CashmoneyHotBoy Incoherent Cracker Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. But the way the title was worded sounded like a disgruntled white boy. I didnt watch the vid cause world star has turned I to fourchan 2.0

Right that's how cacs talk about black women. That's why we got to change the narrative and place those titles on white women who deserve those descriptions. Think about how many c00ns and cacs ran in this thread excited to see a black woman being slapped and was let down when they saw it was a loudmouth hoodrat ratchet white thot who got slapped and now they are mad and feel sympathy for her

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the general consensus from the faux outrage in this thread is that females are tall children that shouldnt be held responsible for their words and actions correct??

Which means that females shouldnt be allowed to drink, drive or leave the house without a male chaperone correct??

Im really getting sick of these double standards and the high estrogen "males" that cosign them

Either shes an adult responsible for her own actions, who invited another adult to slap her, or shes a child

Make up yalls minds ffs

That’s a round earth mentality bro

If that was your mother sister auntie niece or female cousin I would think you’d be ready to ride on that SOB.

One of the luxuries of living in this country is violence is outlawed unless as an act of defense. Slapping a defenseless woman is one of the most cowardice acts a man could ever commit. Especially seeing that it was only because she hurt his ego. SMH

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a round earth mentality bro

If that was your mother sister auntie niece or female cousin I would think you’d be ready to ride on that SOB.

One of the luxuries of living in this country is violence is outlawed unless as an act of defense. Slapping a defenseless woman is one of the most cowardice acts a man could ever commit. Especially seeing that it was only because she hurt his ego. SMH

That loudmouth ho got slapped for not knowing her place. Don't worry she probably licked his balls that night. Sometimes a hoe gotta get slapped to get her mind right and remember who she talking to

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure if that simp finished crying and begging her not to leave him she left with the black dude to get fcked all night while the simp was blowing up her phone all night crying on her voicemail:russ:

In that situation either ghost her or if you a real one you gotta slap her

Arguing just shows her that you still love her

PS: no I don't condone domestic violence:comeon:

You just got to realize she don't want you and never did. She was just with you until she found the man she really wanted. In this situation he just gotta take his simp ass home and continue being a incel while ol girl get her back blowed out by multiple dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.